• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

hi, I would like a banner that has a kabuto in the middle, and 6 legendary pokemon on the sides, 3 legendaries on each side. I would like the legendaries to be: primal groudon, primal kyogre, mega rayquaza, dialga(primal dialga if possible), moltres, and Jirachi. I would like the background to be ocean themed or galaxy like. and I want my name: King Kabuto written in a fancy red text if you can! thank you!

You can do a banner of blind Kanan Jarrus holding up his Light saber standing in front of the rebel ship, Ghost?
Hi Skalesgon :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue.

hi, I would like a banner that has a kabuto in the middle, and 6 legendary pokemon on the sides, 3 legendaries on each side. I would like the legendaries to be: primal groudon, primal kyogre, mega rayquaza, dialga(primal dialga if possible), moltres, and Jirachi. I would like the background to be ocean themed or galaxy like. and I want my name: King Kabuto written in a fancy red text if you can! thank you!
Hi KabutopsStudys :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 3 in the queue.

I've finished your banner request @Ducky Mioda :)

yB18K4n.png

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/yB18K4n.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

Attachments

• 64px-Shuffle768.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 21
Hey Rainbow Cloud these are the pictures I want for the banner:
View attachment 139769
On the right side
View attachment 139770
On the Left Side

In front of Nessa:
View attachment 139771
In front of Zinnia:
View attachment 139772
In the middle can I have the word "Emperor"
Above Emperor:
View attachment 139777
The background can just be turquoise.
I am sorry there is so much! If your not able to do some, I completely understand. ( It's so much! )
Hi $Emperor :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.

I'm back with another request: could you please make me a banner featuring Braixen at the left-hand side, Red Flower Floette in the center, and Sylveon at the right-hand-side? Also, I'd like the background of the banner to be a flower garden, and the text on it to be "La Vie en Rose" in a red-pink gradient.

Ducky Mioda said:
I'm back with another request: could you please make me a banner featuring Braixen at the left-hand side, Red Flower Floette in the center, and Sylveon at the right-hand-side? Also, I'd like the background of the banner to be a flower garden, and the text on it to be "La Vie en Rose" in a red-pink gradient.
Hi Ducky Mioda :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue.

Back
Top Bottom