• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

I've finished your banner request @$Emperor :)

sB76bgm.png

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/sB76bgm.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

Hi Rainbow Cloud, back for another banner.

I want something similar to the last one, mainly Pikachu and my username in the center, but I wanted a bright green grassy field for the background if possible.

Thanks!

Hi Rainbow Cloud, back for another banner.

I want something similar to the last one, mainly Pikachu and my username in the center, but I wanted a bright green grassy field for the background if possible.

Thanks!
Hi Pikadex :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.

Hello! This is my first time asking for a banner, can I request you a banner of Terry from Pixar's soul? (the character in my avatar), I would like it to have a space background, with stars or galaxies, like my avatar background for example. I would like the quote "I am happy to accept this very special award I requested, but that I absolutely deserve" in Lucida Calligraphy or one similar. And as I've seen that you use three images, I would like three different images and the image in the center to be her holding her trophy. Please tell me if I asked for too much, I think I was excited :ROFLMAO:, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I've finished your banner request @Pikadex :)

pBWJhDZ.png

Code:
Url: https://i.imgur.com/pBWJhDZ.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

Hello! This is my first time asking for a banner, can I request you a banner of Terry from Pixar's soul? (the character in my avatar), I would like it to have a space background, with stars or galaxies, like my avatar background for example. I would like the quote "I am happy to accept this very special award I requested, but that I absolutely deserve" in Lucida Calligraphy or one similar. And as I've seen that you use three images, I would like three different images and the image in the center to be her holding her trophy. Please tell me if I asked for too much, I think I was excited :ROFLMAO:, thanks in advance.
Hi EternalPokéFanGirl :)
Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.

Hi! This is my first time asking for a banner, can I request a banner with my username on it? I would like it to have Mimikyu on it with a haunted forest background please!

Back
Top Bottom