• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my banner shop :)

As suggested by the title you can make banner requests here. I'm by no means the best at making banners but my intention with this shop is not to produce the highest quality banners but to simply offer a free service to produce adequate quality banners that are accessible to all. All banners are made using official art and I do not claim the banners as my own work, I merely construct the banners.

Rules:
  1. I don't require credit but you can credit me if you wish.
  2. I usually make banners that are 550 x 120 pixels in size, though I can make different sized banners if required. (Maximum signature size allowed on Bulbagarden is 600 x 160 pixels counting both images and text in the signature)
  3. The shop operates on a queue system, there are three slots in the queue at any given time and I will not be able to take on any further requests when all three slots are currently occupied. I may make exceptions to this rule from time to time but this will be at my own discretion.
  4. Only one request per user per 3 weeks, if your banner request has just been completed you must wait 21 days before you can make another request.
  5. Please state in your request what kind of banner you are looking for be it a generic banner that can be added to the ready made banners section below or a personalised banner that is individual to yourself.
  6. Please let me know if any changes are required to your request.
Slots:

Examples:
Some examples of the banners I've made previously are the banners for The War Room Awards 2016, The War Room Awards 2017 and the generic ready made banners in the section below.

Banner Links:
Here are the links to the banners I've made, the non-personalised generic banners are free for everyone to use as they please:

Pokemon Banners
Other Banners
Sonic Banners
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Banners

Last edited:
I'd like to request a Raidramon banner, but with my name on it. :)

Request taken, I'll start working on your banner now Max :)

Edit:
@Max1996 I've finished the banner now:
Max_Raidramon_Banner3.png

Url: https://s19.postimg.org/69gyhs12r/Max_Raidramon_Banner3.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey RC, would it be possible to make a quick edit to my Banner? I'm wondering if you could give it some bevelled edges, like Zexy's 2014 awards? I just realised that I really love that plaque-type look. (I'd do it myself but I know I'm bad at it)

Hey RC, would it be possible to make a quick edit to my Banner? I'm wondering if you could give it some bevelled edges, like Zexy's 2014 awards? I just realised that I really love that plaque-type look. (I'd do it myself but I know I'm bad at it)

I didn't make the 2014 or 2015 awards banners but I'll give it a go and see what I can do :)

Edit: How does this banner look @Lone_Garurumon ?

Last edited:
I’d like a Reshram/Zekrom banner. I’d think it would be cool to have a fade between a black wallpaper to a white one, putting the White on the black and black on white, if you understand.
Like how they did it here, but with a fade between them.
black-white.jpg

I’d like a Reshram/Zekrom banner. I’d think it would be cool to have a fade between a black wallpaper to a white one, putting the White on the black and black on white, if you understand.
Like how they did it here, but with a fade between them.
black-white.jpg

Hi Anime, request taken, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue :)

Edit: I've finished your request @AnimePsyclone:
Reshiram_Zekrom_Banner.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom