• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

I've finished your banner request @AnimePsyclone :)

Decidueye_Banner.png

Code:
Url: https://s19.postimg.org/966gz19mb/Decidueye_Banner.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

I've finished your banner request @Max1996 :)

Lunala_Banner.png

Code:
Url: https://s19.postimg.org/631m1am7n/Lunala_Banner.png

Hi :D I'd like to request a signature banner with Ukulele Pichu. I'd like a banner with a Hawaiian (or Alolan) theme.

Also, I'd greatly appreciate it if the banner was 600X157 (so I can put extra words underneath it)
Ukulele_Pichu_anime.png

Hi Kyriaki, request accepted, yeah I can make a 600 x 157 sized banner, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue :)
The Ukulele Pichu pic is super cute :D

Well, this is going to be number 5 and I’ve already requested a banner this week, but oh well. Flygon banner for one of the cutest Dragon types.

Hi Anime, request accepted, your request is currently slot 3 in the queue :)

Oh yeah, this is a thing. I really should've abused this sooner, but I'm here now. :p

As for what I'm after, you wouldn't mind making a (non-shiny) Braixen banner, would you? I don't have any specific requests other then that right now, so do with it what you will.

Also, you wouldn't mind be using some of those other pre-made banners at a later time, would you? Just checking.

Last edited:
I've finished your banner request @The Light :)

Tsareena_Banner.png

Code:
Url: https://s19.postimg.org/lcjk8w54j/Tsareena_Banner.png

Oh yeah, this is a thing. I really should've abused this sooner, but I'm here now. :p

As for what I'm after, you wouldn't mind making a (non-shiny) Braixen banner, would you? I don't have any specific requests other then that right now, so do with it what you will.

Also, you wouldn't mind be using some of those other pre-made banners at a later time, would you? Just checking.

Hi Yours Truly, yeah I can make you a non-shiny Braixen Banner, your request is currently slot 3 in the queue :)
No I don't mind, the pre-made banners are for anyone to use at any time :D

I've finished your banner request @The Light :)

Tsareena_Banner.png

function SelectText(element) { var doc = document , text = doc.getElementById(element) , range, selection ; if (doc.body.createTextRange) { range = document.body.createTextRange(); range.moveToElementText(text); range.select(); } else if (window.getSelection) { selection = window.getSelection(); range = document.createRange(); range.selectNodeContents(text); selection.removeAllRanges(); selection.addRange(range); } } document.onclick = function(e) { if (e.target.className === 'selectallcode') { SelectText('selectmecode'); } if (e.target.className === 'selectallphp') { SelectText('selectmephp'); } if (e.target.className === 'selectallhtml') { SelectText('selectmehtml'); } };
Url: Tsareena Banner — Postimage.io
Perfect! Thanks a ton! :D

Back
Top Bottom