• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

I've finished your banner request @AnimePsyclone :)

Flygon_Banner.png

Code:
Url: https://s19.postimg.org/okfd1d62b/Flygon_Banner.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

beutiful
Also who you maining in pokken dx? me has to be croagunk so cute and its also the most Naruto (pretimeskip) char in the game lol. also love the poison type too

I've finished your banner request @Yours Truly :)

Braixen_Banner.png

Code:
Url: https://s19.postimg.org/s96hai7eb/Braixen_Banner.png

Just let me know if you would like any changes?

beutiful
Also who you maining in pokken dx? me has to be croagunk so cute and its also the most Naruto (pretimeskip) char in the game lol. also love the poison type too
I don't have a Switch at the moment so I probably won't be getting Pokken DX for the time being.

Alolan Raichu banner please!

Hi Anime, request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue :)

I've added a new rule for the shop now which will apply to future requests:
Rainbow Cloud said:
4. Only one request per user per week, if your banner request has just been completed you must wait 7 days before you can make another request.

Hello, may I please have a cross-themed banner of Legend of Zelda: BotW and Fire Emblem (specifically on Ike and Lucina with her mask on)? May it please be darkish like my current avatar? (In terms of colour, not necessarily theme and content). Thankyou :D

Hello, may I please have a cross-themed banner of Legend of Zelda: BotW and Fire Emblem (specifically on Ike and Lucina with her mask on)? May it please be darkish like my current avatar? (In terms of colour, not necessarily theme and content). Thankyou :D

Hi Elementar, request accepted, your request is currently slot 2 in the queue :)

The pictures are really nice thankyou. May the background please be more darker though thankyou? Like a dark blue from from my avatar? Sorry. it's really good though, so I'm more than happy to take it :)

The pictures are really nice thankyou. May the background please be more darker though thankyou? Like a dark blue from from my avatar? Sorry. it's really good though, so I'm more than happy to take it :)
No probs :)
How does this banner look, I changed the colour of the text and border to match the new background, I can make it darker again if needed?

Elementar_Banner_2_Darker_Blue.png

Code:
Url: https://s19.postimg.org/6wrmqu4fn/Elementar_Banner_2_Darker_Blue.png

Back
Top Bottom