• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Chaotic Blog Thread - Leaf Green LP, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Other Stuff

Future Pokemon Leaf Green Playthrough - Player Character and Starter Poll?

• Red + Bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red + Charmander

• Red + Squirtle

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Leaf + Bulbasaur

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Leaf + Charmander

• Leaf + Squirtle

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IKR re. the stone evolutions! Always gotta look up those movesets.
grinning-face-with-sweat_1f605.png
Yeah, Vulpix and Eevee aren't too bad for the levels but Nidorina and Weepinbell's best pre-evolution moves are pretty high level.

That Full Heal WAS unexpected!!
Yeah, didn't know the Gym Leader's had those, fortunately the following Stun Spore worked though and got lucky avoiding Vileplume's Stun Spore :D

I never understood why Mr. Psychic has his own signposted house just to give you the TM for Psychic. Is he... famous only in his own eyes?
Yeah, the sign seems pretty unnecessary if he was already super famous :D

"Sorry, I was possessed" gets you out of anything.

I feel like all the games have some really dark stuff although not quite as pronounced as in Gen 1. Certainly where the Pokédex is concerned!! Also, Gen 5's Strange House is a thing!!

"You're not saving anyone, kid."
Oh I think I am, I'm just about to reach them.

"Sorry, I was possessed" gets you out of anything.
Yeah, the Channelers have the perfect excuse for any problem :D

]I feel like all the games have some really dark stuff although not quite as pronounced as in Gen 1. Certainly where the Pokédex is concerned!! Also, Gen 5's Strange House is a thing!!
Yeah, gen 1 was kind of just more open with the dark stuff but there's a lot of dark stuff in the later games too, like the Strange House and the Ultimate Weapon in X and Y. Some of the pokedex entries are pure nightmare fuel :eek:

"You're not saving anyone, kid."
Oh I think I am, I'm just about to reach them.
I like how he also went with the "You're not getting away with this line" after he'd lost too :D

I do have to wonder what they mean when they say the Pokémon League HQ "governs" all trainers... :unsure:

WHYYYY did they have to remove Chansey from Cerulean Cave in FR/LG. I can be bothered with the Safari Zone for Tauros and Kangaskhan, but not for Chansey.

I do have to wonder what they mean when they say the Pokémon League HQ "governs" all trainers... :unsure:
Could be a leftover of a Gen 1 idea as there was still just the 1 league at that point, maybe the league was also to function as some kind of pokemon authority.

WHYYYY did they have to remove Chansey from Cerulean Cave in FR/LG. I can be bothered with the Safari Zone for Tauros and Kangaskhan, but not for Chansey.
Yeah, not a fan of that change either, just makes catching Chansey much more difficult than in the original.

Another Smog that didn't poison! :O How nice!
Yeah, been quite lucky battling the Bikers and Cue Balls, haven't been poisoned often and Weezing hasn't used Explosion so far :)

Wartortle should learn Bubblebeam by level up. It learns Bubble, so... what gives.
Yeah I though it learned Bubblebeam from levelling up too, just checked it's level up moves and the next water type attack move it learns after Water Gun is Hydro Pump but it doesn't learn it until a high level. They added Water Pulse to it's level up moves from Gen 4 onwards.

That Trainer Tips sign has always been one of the weirdest things. I'm just like, did the person putting in the signs notice there was a hidden item there and decided to point it out to trainers instead of taking it themselves? And it's not like it's a key item. Also, once it's gone, the notice forever remains. Trolling trainers.

Part 8 of the Pokemon Battle Revolution Save File Revisit - Johto Team vs Stargazer Colosseum Set 2

Team: Typhlosion, Meganium, Feraligatr, Espeon, Umbreon, Noctowl

Hoping to record the next part of Leaf Green soon.
Does anyone have any nickname suggestions for a Male Poliwag and Female Goldeen I caught offscreen?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom