• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Chaotic Blog Thread - Leaf Green LP, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Other Stuff

Future Pokemon Leaf Green Playthrough - Player Character and Starter Poll?

• Red + Bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red + Charmander

• Red + Squirtle

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Leaf + Bulbasaur

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Leaf + Charmander

• Leaf + Squirtle

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Part 9 of the Pokemon Battle Revolution Save File Revisit - Crystal Colosseum Single Battles

Team: Raichu, Lopunny, Hypno, Charizard, Octillery, Nidoking
(Forgot to use Hypno in this part but will feature this team again in a future video)

Going to take a break from PBR for a while after this part and focus on Leaf Green more for the next few weeks.

Last edited:
I highly respect you managing to get all the evolutions to happen on screen!

Also, I always wondered if that noise after a trade evolution in Gen 3 is actually meant to happen, it sounds so weird??

I highly respect you managing to get all the evolutions to happen on screen!
Thanks, was a bit worried recording both games wasn't going to work :D
Might try it again for the trade + item evolutions in the future.

Also, I always wondered if that noise after a trade evolution in Gen 3 is actually meant to happen, it sounds so weird??
Yeah, it kind of sounds like the sound when you gain experience points in a battle :)

IKR!! re. the Psychic types in that gym!
Really it just adds to the whole confusion between the Fuchsia and Saffron gym badges.
And then Sabrina uses a Venomoth, so, you know. I feel they influence each other.

IKR!! re. the Psychic types in that gym!
Really it just adds to the whole confusion between the Fuchsia and Saffron gym badges.
And then Sabrina uses a Venomoth, so, you know. I feel they influence each other.
Yeah, both those gyms have a lot of pokemon that aren't their main type and Saffron has lots Ghost types too :D

That roulette wheel really can screw up your team!! It reminds me of the Battle Arcade -- and the Battle Factory at the same time. Scary combo.

Did not know Me First was a Gen 4 move! (probably because I associate the move with Accelgor)

I've been mispronouncing Bibarel this whole time.

That roulette wheel really can screw up your team!! It reminds me of the Battle Arcade -- and the Battle Factory at the same time. Scary combo.
Yeah, feels like a mix of those with the roulette and the chance of having to use rental pokemon from the opponent. The opponent's pokemon are often not as strong and don't have the best moves which can be difficult when facing pokemon from your own team. Moltres was particularly dangerous as it was really OP compared to the opposition pokemon :D

Did not know Me First was a Gen 4 move! (probably because I associate the move with Accelgor)
Not sure what other pokemon had the move in gen 4 but think the first time I remember the move was from it being one of Mew's level up moves in gen 4 :)

I've been mispronouncing Bibarel this whole time.
Yeah, think I pronounce it different to the announcer too :D

Last edited:
That bloody mart location... so inconvenient.
Yeah, think the design of Fuchsia's town layout would have been better if they'd swapped the Mart's location with the Warden's house.

Classic Golbat behaviour.
Er Golbat, I see your 55 accuracy move hit first time.
Yeah, Zubat and Golbat always seem to have really good accuracy with Supersonic when battling against them.

Omanyte getting a little too close to Taillow for my liking when using Rock Smash.

Great finish with Budew. Nice that it didn't end up having to be a Growth-athon to offset the Double Team strat.

Omanyte getting a little too close to Taillow for my liking when using Rock Smash.
Yeah, Omanyte's attack animation looks scary :eek:

Great finish with Budew. Nice that it didn't end up having to be a Growth-athon to offset the Double Team strat.
Thanks, yeah thought the battle with Lileep could be a long stalemate with them spamming Double Team and Recover but got lucky with Sludge Bomb hitting and one boost being enough :)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom