• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Drawings and Stuff

Been working on improving some of the drawings I did for the 5 minute drawing game, here's a better version of Raikou I've done:

Raikou_Drawing.png

Last edited:
Here are some changes I've been making to the Alolan Vulpix drawing I did for the 5 minute Drawing game, I've reduced the thickness of the outline quite a bit and I've tried to work on improving the bodyshape, particularly the front legs, it's still not quite right yet though.

Alolan_Vulpix_Drawing_2.png

Last edited:
Meant to post this for favourite pokemon based on a dog for the weekly art prompt but I wasn't able to finish it in time. I drew Midday Lycanroc which although is based on a wolf is still a canine pokemon :D

Lycanroc_Midday.png

Last edited:
Sorry, I haven't posted much for a while, I'm working on a few bigger drawings that I haven't quite finished yet, in the meantime I've done a quick drawing of Cyndaquil, haven't really got the bodyshape quite right here though. Cyndaquil was my first pokemon when I got my first game Gold so I've always had fond memories of it :)

Cyndaquil.png

Last edited:
I drew this for the favourite moment in a video game prompt but I wasn't able to finish it in time.

Chaos_and_Tikal.png

My favourite moment in a video game is at the end of Sonic Adventure when Chaos and Tikal are reunited with each other and the Chao.

Last edited:
Thanks, it's ok, I was about to do the same and post a new prompt too as I was going to take some extra time on the drawing :)
It took quite a while to colour, I'm happy with how Chaos turned out as I was worried the translucent effect wouldn't work that well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom