• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Drawings and Stuff

Here are the final versions of the Flareon drawings and an joke idea for a Mega Mew I did.

1UyvImj.png

rRumAMr.png

WBenQQj.png

It's been a while since I posted something here so here's a drawing of Pinkie Pie:
SvJQI5C.png

Also since Nightmare Night is fast approaching, here's some nightmare fuel in the form of being serenaded with horrific singing. I seriously don't know what I was thinking when I did this :eek:

(Credit for the vocalless version of the song used: InfinityDash on Youtube)

Finally got round to redoing my pony oc again as I was still not happy with the previous attempts, gone back to the version in the hand drawn version with Cloudchaser's mane and tail style and recreted it in GIMP. Finally happy with how this version looks :)

UlYfy6m.png

Last edited:
This is a little independant project I've been working on for a few months, it's a let's play of Pokemon Colosseum. I've decided to bring this LP to my AG thread now, it's not very good and fairly unpolished but I've had fun making this so far.

Here are parts 1 and 2, I'll add the other parts I've done so far soon.

I love Colosseum! It was my first Pokemon game and first console game I owned.
Nice, Colo would have been an interesting game to start playing the series with. I'm a big fan of both of the Orre games and kind of think they're somewhat overlooked.

Haven't really been drawing much in the past few months, been a bit busy with other things but I'd kind of lost the motivation a bit too and wasn't really sure if I'd carry on with it at all at one point. I'm now planning to finally draw Shadow Mew sometime soon. In the meantime I've been working on making some alterations to the Flareon drawing I did I while ago which I've never really been happy with.

XNGARm9.png

I've been trying to give the background and Flareon a more textured effect so it looks less plain, it's still bad though

I'll also be continuing to post further parts of my Pokemon Colosseum playthrough too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom