• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Chaotic Blog Thread - Leaf Green LP, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Other Stuff

Future Pokemon Leaf Green Playthrough - Player Character and Starter Poll?

• Red + Bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red + Charmander

• Red + Squirtle

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Leaf + Bulbasaur

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Leaf + Charmander

• Leaf + Squirtle

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Thought I'd create a blog thread to put stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere else, might also use this thread to move my Pokemon Collosseum Playthrough to once I start working on it again in the New Year.

In the meantime, going to post these old videos here that I got round to collecting together and archiving in one place:

These are a collection of old Pokemon Battle Revolution Random Wifi Battles that I did years ago and used to be on my old youtube channel. I wasn't a good battler but some of these battles were fun and I got to try using some unconventional pokemon :D

Quality on some of the earlier videos is bad, the first four were originally recorded on VHS.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyOROMd68kBzjpMpuFrAc2MklNysrMBAe

PBR 1 - Win - Doubles - Electivire, Floatzel, Butterfree, Girafarig vs Charizard, Machamp, Gengar, Starmie
PBR 2 - Loss - Doubles - Hypno, Lopunny, Charizard, Raichu vs Alakazam, Persian, Feraligatr, Clefable
PBR 3 - Loss - Doubles - Alakazam, Golduck, Skamory, Blaziken vs Dialga, Kyogre, Arceus, Ho-Oh
PBR 4 - Win - Doubles - Jolteon, Umbreon, Bronzong, Dragonite vs Smeargle, Jolteon, Yanmega, Weezing
PBR 5 - Win - Singles - Umbreon, Bronzong, Infernape* vs Darkrai, Palkia, Giratina
PBR 6 - Win - Doubles - Delibird, Golem, Chimecho, Venusaur vs Scyther, Girafarig, Granbull, Torterra
PBR 7 - Win - Doubles - Butterfree, Electivire, Floatzel, Girafarig* vs Charizard, Zapdos, Tyranitar, Blastoise
PBR 8 - Win - Doubles - Magmortar, Zapdos, Shedninja, Solrock vs Absol, Jynx, Empoleon, Zangoose
PBR 9 - Loss - Singles - Floatzel, Butterfree, Electivire vs Swellow, Shedninja, Exploud
PBR 10 - Win - Doubles - Staraptor, Sceptile, Espeon, Azumarill vs Infernape, Lucario, Garchomp, Hitmonchan
PBR 11 - Win - Singles - Staraptor, Sceptile, Ninetales vs Gardevoir, Azumarill, Blaziken
PBR 12 - Win - Doubles - Feraligatr, Weavile, Noctowl, Ampharos* vs Crobat, Mamoswine, Blaziken, Dragonite
PBR 13 - Win - Doubles - Lapras, Starmie, Swampert, Gyrados vs Staraptor, Purugly, Crobat, Gengar
PBR 14 - Loss - Singles - Ampharos, Feraligatr, Noctowl vs Kangaskhan, Walrein, Gallade
PBR 15 - Win - Doubles - Seaking, Smeargle, Gardevoir, Vileplume vs Articuno, Charizard, Ho-Oh, Kyogre
PBR 16 - Win - Doubles - Hariyama, Banette, Slowking, Spinda vs Infernape, Staraptor, Metagross, Sceptile
PBR 17 - Loss - Doubles - Magmortar, Salamence, Gastrodon, Electivire vs Metagross, Staraptor, Drapion, Sceptile
PBR 18 - Win - Doubles - Starmie, Politoed, Quagsire*, Lapras* vs Leafeon, Gyrados, Jolteon, Vaporeon
PBR 19 - Win - Singles - Typhlosion, Espeon, Meganium vs Infernape, Swampert, Togekiss
PBR 20 - Win - Doubles - Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, Articuno, Arcanine vs Aerodactyl, Gengar, Sceptile, Lucario
PBR 21 - Win - Doubles - Porygon-Z, Blastoise, Articuno*, Arcanine* vs Aggron, Staraptor, Tauros, Altaria
PBR 22 - Win - Singles - Steelix, Charizard, Seaking vs Ninjask, Golem, Staraptor
PBR 23 - Loss - Doubles - Floatzel, Girafarig, Electivire, Butterfree vs Magmortar, Lucario, Garchomp, Staraptor
PBR 24 - Win - Doubles - Umbreon, Jolteon, Swampert, Dragonite vs Lucario, Magmortar, Garchomp, Staraptor
PBR 25 - Loss - Singles - Azumarill, Espeon, Ninetales vs Milotic, Espeon, Garchomp
PBR 26 - Win - Singles - Venusaur, Flareon, Bibarel* vs Gardevoir, Steelix, Ludicolo
PBR 27 - Win - Doubles - Arcanine, Blastoise, Ampharos, Articuno vs Latios, Mewtwo, Deoxys (Defence), Lugia
PBR 28 - Win - Doubles - Espeon, Meganium, Noctowl, Umbreon vs Breloom, Jumpluff, Abomasnow, Sceptile
PBR 29 & 30 - Win/Loss - Doubles - Jynx, Rapidash, Lapras, Abomasnow vs Infernape, Snorlax, Jolteon, Weavile

*Pokemon not used in battle

In my previous post I mentioned moving my Pokemon Colosseum Playthrough here, I've now done parts 9 and 10 so shall follow through with that now. Also linking the current playlist for this playthrough for the previous parts.

Edit: Although the video for part 10 appears to be broken it does work.

Playlist -
View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyOROMd68kBw3DXufUUUfOcrXnSJS99lV

There's something very amusing about Altaria floating above all the other Pokémon when using Fly; I think I'd find it amusing no matter the Pokémon flying. :LOL:
TM26 = best TM!!
How many floors does Mt. Battle have??

There's something very amusing about Altaria floating above all the other Pokémon when using Fly; I think I'd find it amusing no matter the Pokémon flying. :LOL:
TM26 = best TM!!
How many floors does Mt. Battle have??
Yeah, I love the pokemon models in this game and Altaria is one of my favourites too, the floating fly animation's pretty amusing, Doduo and Dodrio are pretty funny when they use it as they appear to stand in mid air :D

Can agree with that, kind of made a pretty big mistake when I used the TM as I forgot Mudrific would have learned Earthquake at Lv 42 so ended up wasting the TM :bulbaFacepalm:

Mt. Battle has 100 floors and 10 areas and the levels of the pokemon increase with each area, not going to be able to go all the way on this run but hoping to level up my pokemon enough to continue with the main story at Realgam Tower. Planning to return and beat Mt. Battle completely in the postgame :)

There's also two different varients of Mt. Battle with different trainers and pokemon, the version I'm taking on in the Story mode but there's also a version in Colloseum mode which is accessed at the main menu. In the Colosseum mode you can use either your story mode team or connect to one of the main series GBA games and use your team from those games, there's even 3D trainer models of Brendan, May, Red and Leaf which replace Wes's models when you do that which is a cool feature.

Another feature is if you use your Story team in Colloseum Mode Mt. Battle after capturing and purifying all the Shadow Pokemon and complete the challenge without taking a break, you will have a Ho-Oh in your story mode box when you return to it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom