• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Chaotic Blog Thread - Leaf Green LP, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Other Stuff

Future Pokemon Leaf Green Playthrough - Player Character and Starter Poll?

• Red + Bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red + Charmander

• Red + Squirtle

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Leaf + Bulbasaur

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Leaf + Charmander

• Leaf + Squirtle

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He couldn't wait to tell someone he was secretly working for Team Rocket.

Your memory for Silph Co. navigation is definitely stronger than mine.
grinning-face-with-sweat_1f605.png

"...... Who are you?" is a great battle closer.

Juggler - "A kid shouldn't be here." "I could say the same of you." Very unclear on Jugglers' alignment with Team Rocket.

Your memory for Silph Co. navigation is definitely stronger than mine.
grinning-face-with-sweat_1f605.png
Thanks, still have the locations of the card key, teleport tile to the Chairman's Room and the Lady who heals the pokemon commited to memory from back in the day :D

Juggler - "A kid shouldn't be here." "I could say the same of you." Very unclear on Jugglers' alignment with Team Rocket.
Yeah, the Juggler's being part of Team Rocket is pretty random, could maybe be a trainer from the Viridian Gym as Giovanni has a varied mix of trainer classes in his Gym.

Last edited:
I agree, how are you betraying them?? Makes no sense.

When you were concerned it was gonna be all Rattata... it was valid, IMO. I wouldn't put it past them.

I really only ever cared about getting that guy out of the way of Saffron Gym. Classic Gen 1 storyline... not a lot is explained generally, Team Rocket is just kind of there.

I agree, how are you betraying them?? Makes no sense.
Yeah betrayal needs you to have initially been on their side, the dialogue would have been better if it was "standing for justice makes you their enemy" instead of betraying them.

When you were concerned it was gonna be all Rattata... it was valid, IMO. I wouldn't put it past them.
Yeah a lot of the Rocket's don't really have much variety in pokémon, mostly Rattata, Zubat, Koffing or their evolutions, was worried it was going to be 5 Rattata's and not much experience for knocking them out :D

I really only ever cared about getting that guy out of the way of Saffron Gym. Classic Gen 1 storyline... not a lot is explained generally, Team Rocket is just kind of there.
Same, clearing Team Rocket from Silph kind of feels more of a chore to progress further in the game where defeating the villainous teams in the other games is more fun. Think Team Rocket's arc is handled much better in gen 2 where their motivations and schemes are better explained, much prefer defeating Team Rocket during the takeover of the Radio Tower than the takeover of Silph :)

2 non-Ground type-using trainers in a row, geez.

Earthquake wars! :D

Blue still has a Growlithe at this point? Well. I guess it only learns moves as Growlithe... still though.

2 non-Ground type-using trainers in a row, geez.
Yeah Viridian feels more like a mixed type gym like in gen 2 than a ground type gym :D

Earthquake wars! :D
That was a fun battle, the Giovanni battle did live up to the ground type theme :)

Blue still has a Growlithe at this point? Well. I guess it only learns moves as Growlithe... still though.
Yeah, Growlithe seems the odd one out with the rest of his team fully evolved, could be pre-evolution moves, mad woman's still unevolved because of those.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom