• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

So. A bit of context, that’s completely irrelevant to how shit I played, but an interesting point of fact, just because it might explain a little bit.

I’ve been on a high dosage of anti-inflammatory steroids for the whole game, because my right arm had begun to act up again and was in constant agony for about three weeks straight.

Early on in D1, Max or Caps (or both) called out my playstyle as being “overly aggressive,” and, because of the medication I’ve been on, that hit far harder than they meant it to, since I was already looking out for side effects of the steroids.

After that, I backed off a bit, and tried to reassess what I had been doing, which led to my false Town read on Max, and my overall mediocre reads list before Sabbath.

When Mido pointed out that I had actually been softballing questions to Max, I re-reassessed, and put more pressure on Max until he cracked.

I still played like a dumbass, and the steroids don’t explain that.

arm does feel better, though.
That’s good your arm is better!

That was certainly a game, but kind of lackluster given the player pool.
Thanks for hosting and letting me join though @Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH
You don’t have a right to complain.
You won without doing anything. :p :p :bulbaLove:

Also, congrats on finally winning a game that I’m in, despite being in a different faction than me.

our rivalry
Incidentally
Right. I’m going to do exactly what I said I was going to do, and
Vote: DarthWolf

This has never backfired on me ever before.
It’s not actually lynching you D1 that matters. Though the two times I actually did that (which were both on ZD) had fantastic outcomes.
The vote itself on D1 is what brings me good luck.

this will always be my standard opening move in any game I play.

Honestly I had fun
...for the phase I was alive, at least.
Screenshot_20210707-001033_1.png

too bad the RNG rolled the way it did, I knew it was over for scum the moment I saw ME and elie on the same team/
Not necessarily.

First of all, I was extremely out of practice.
Second of all, the nail in the coffin was Elieson, HD, and Mido all being on the same team.

Honestly, though, if the game had been split into Elieson and I vs. HD and Mido, that would have been interesting.
Heck, any 2v2 combination in any faction of the four of us would have been a hard fought game.

Not necessarily.

First of all, I was extremely out of practice.
Second of all, the nail in the coffin was Elieson, HD, and Mido all being on the same team.

Honestly, though, if the game had been split into Elieson and I vs. HD and Mido, that would have been interesting.
Heck, any 2v2 combination in any faction of the four of us would have been a hard fought game.
yeah but the RNG did what RNG did.

As would pretty much everyone.
The problem is, Darth wasn’t a serial killer. :cry:
Should have made the Independent Ghetsis and a Serial Killer because that's what Ghetsis planned to do in the games - screw the other Team Leaders over.

Back
Top Bottom