• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Rocket Recruitment

Reaction score
Avast, ye scurvy scalawags! I be Maxie’s Enemy, one of the Leaders of Team Rainbow Rocket and Scourge of the Seven Seas.
Me mateys and I have boarded these forums, swashbuckled the staff, and left them marooned on Mirage Island.
While we plunder the Bulbagarden Community, I’ve been appointed captain of these here forums, so ye’d best step lively, or I’ll hoist ya from the yardarm!

Now, this here be a recruitment thread. If any of ye be brave and stouthearted enough, ye can join our noble cause and become a true buccaneer.

If the likes of Team Aqua doesn’t suit yer fancy, ye can always join another subdivision of Team Rainbow Rocket.
Just don’t be goin’ to join that great landlubber, Maxie, and his motley crew of bilge rats and scurvy currs, Team Magma.

Anywho, I’ll let ye scamps be...fer now.

Ahoy, and welcome to the crew!

Alternatively, if you want to join a team associated with far fewer incidents of voyage-related disease, the beneficent Team Plasma awaits you with open arms! Join the world's most famous Pokémon activist group and take advantage of opportunities to see the world, freeze new and interesting people, and meet the wonderful, magnificent and very handsome Ghetsis himself!

Last edited:
Lady Munna here. Pokémon-kind is rotten, and from my time here, it looks like humankind is no better. If you are sick and tired of the follies of all life, and wish to aid in the utter destruction of both the Pokémon world, as well as this one, my group of loyal soldiers is currently looking for recruits to help spread the word and terror of Master Kyurem and the invincible Bittercold. If not, well, that's fine. I'll just have my cronies hunt you down and banish you out of this doomed world.
Alternatively, I hear some other branches of Team Rainbow Rocket are looking for recruits to aid in the destruction of this world, so feel free to join one of them instead. Just don't try to join up with that green-haired loser, Ghetsis. I hear he tried to brainwash Master Kyurem once. No way I'm letting him take hold of our glorious leader a second time.
Also, don't let any humans near the Bittercold. Its depression-inducing effects still don't seem to work as well on humans as it does Pokémon.

Alternatively, if you want to join a team associated with far fewer incidents of voyage-related disease, the beneficent Team Plasma awaits you with open arms! Join the world's most famous Pokémon activist group and take advantage of opportunities to see the world, freeze new and interesting people, and meet the wonderful, magnificent and very handsome Ghetsis himself!
Eww. Ghetsis. Noone wants to work for that sorry excuse of a man. Join Team Munna and Bittercold instead.

• Staff
Hey there! We may not all like each other. In fact, I can’t stand that barnacle brained, lily-livered poltroon Maxie, but we must all work together to achieve our common goals.
After that, we can resume our age old squabbles, and I can finally crush that gang of hooded hoodlems, Team Magma once and fer all!

I second this, Ghetsis is our saviour, and from my own knowledge I can agree that he is wonderful, magnificent, and indeed extremely handsome.

Eww. Ghetsis. Noone wants to work for that sorry excuse of a man. Join Team Munna and Bittercold instead.
Excuse me? Sorry excuse for a man?! How dare you!

Hey there! We may not all like each other. In fact, I can’t stand that barnacle brained, lily-livered poltroon Maxie, but we must all work together to achieve our common goals.
After that, we can resume our age old squabbles, and I can finally crush that gang of hooded hoodlems, Team Magma once and fer all!
Hm, as much as I do question your idea of basically flooding the world, which I don't think you see the repurcussions of, I am inclined to agree with your statement. That Maxie is no better either, erupting a mountain? What on earth is he thinking?

He tried to kidnap and enslave Master Kyurem. Master Kyurem should be the one enslaving him.
For the greater good of course! You wouldn't understand, Ghetsis is not all he seems, I am forever indebted to him so you shall not find someone who will speak as highly of him.

You sure about that? That's not what I've been hearing from some of the other RR grunts.
What can I say, they're grunts for a reason, maybe if they didnt spread so much slander they'd be on track for a promotion!
The RR Grunts are fine, and all, but I prefer me usual crew, Team Aqua.
I must ask, is it strange to see a few Aqua grunts and Magma grunts mingling under the Rainbow Rocket banner?

I must ask, is it strange to see a few Aqua grunts and Magma grunts mingling under the Rainbow Rocket banner?
It be unusual to see Aqua Grunts and Magma Grunts mingling at all, though we are currently all part of the Rainbow Rocket crew.

It be unusual to see Aqua Grunts and Magma Grunts mingling at all, though we are currently all part of the Rainbow Rocket crew.
I do suppose there's not much you can do about it anyways, given the scenario we're in, Rainbow Rocket looked like the best idea for a takeover as grand as this.

I do suppose there's not much you can do about it anyways, given the scenario we're in, Rainbow Rocket looked like the best idea for a takeover as grand as this.
Aye. Giovanni brought us all together and wants us to play nice, so I’ll play nice...fer now.

Aye. I'm moreso a sympathizer for Aqua and Plasma if anything, but wynaut.

I know this is Rainbow Rocket and not overrated phone game GO Rocket, but could I perhaps get some Shadow Pokemon with this kinda arrangement?

I know this is Rainbow Rocket and not overrated phone game GO Rocket, but could I perhaps get some Shadow Pokemon with this kinda arrangement?
If it be Shadow Pokémon ye be wanting, Cipher is who ye need teh be talkin to.

Here:

Venonat.png

...What do you mean, it's not a Shadow Pokémon? Can't you see the eyes?

I think I heard something about this one creep in the Grass Continent who wanted to freeze time and paralyze the planet or something. Maybe you could try talking to him about your plight if you can find him.

If it be Shadow Pokémon ye be wanting, Cipher is who ye need teh be talkin to.
We all have standards, no one in their right mind is going to be sealing off a Pokémon's heart and turning them into a soulless tool; not only do you lock off their true potential, you keep them from ever getting stronger. Glad we eliminated Cipher in our universe. It was incredible and one of the few times I had ever seen Magma and Aqua unite to take down something we considered to be a problem. All of their blueprints and plans have been preserved at Magma headquarters in-case they ever show up again.

We all have standards, no one in their right mind is going to be sealing off a Pokémon's heart and turning them into a soulless tool; not only do you lock off their true potential, you keep them from ever getting stronger. Glad we eliminated Cipher in our universe. It was incredible and one of the few times I had ever seen Magma and Aqua unite to take down something we considered to be a problem. All of their blueprints and plans have been preserved at Magma headquarters in-case they ever show up again.
Pokémon are soulless tools by default. You're not locking off anything by sealing their filthy hearts away. Depriving Pokémon of their barbaric emotions and desires is the one true way to unleash their full potential.

Back
Top Bottom