• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Event Rainbow Rocket Recruitment

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Nope. Also, there are others in law enforcement not named Jenny, like Nanu and Anabel.
There is also Emma, Looker purchases the building his Looker Beareu was at and allows Emma to use it as she sees fit. She ends up becoming a private investigator / officer for the city of Lumiouse.

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
I never got that far in X/Y.
Should try to play it sometime. It's rather wholesome since it's implied Looker was her guardian briefly before they arrived and Emma gets tricked and caught by the remnants of Team Flare.

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
Should try to play it sometime. It's rather wholesome since it's implied Looker was her guardian briefly before they arrived and Emma gets tricked and caught by the remnants of Team Flare.
When I can muster up the willpower.
I’m sure the story is great, but it’s in the post-game and X/Y are extremely boring to play through for the main adventure.

Neo Team Magma Grunt
Reaction score
Is this gonna get removed? RR was arrested so there isn't much use for this place anymore.