• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Rocket Recruitment

I guess I just was too tempted to pass up the offer of being in a "friendly group"!
Team Galactic is very friendly. Why I know all of my Grunts names by heart. mostly because I forced them to legally change their names to “Grunt.”
I just thought the outfits were cool
...okay. The stylish pirate outfits of Neo Team Plasma may be slightly better than Team Galactic’s space suits. But space is glorious.

I have no idea what to do regarding this Rainbow Rocket recruitment session. Is the payment stable and good? :wynaut:

Oh so length, width, and depth, X, Y, and Z?
Oh that sounds like math oh no...
It is math...and physics.
I have no idea what to do regarding this Rainbow Rocket recruitment session. Is the payment stable and good? :wynaut:
Should you survive, the compensation is magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom