• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ralts; 5IV, 4 egg moves, Primier Ball breeding leftovers for ???

Yveltalplf

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I just finished breeding a specific Ralts and now I have a bunch of 5IV breeding leftovers. All of them are Level 1 in Premier balls and have the following egg moves: Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Encore and Shadow Sneak. Not looking for much as far as trades are concerned, but if you have a Hidden Ability Pokémon or a Pokémon in a cool looking ball, that would be great. I'm usually available for trades in the evening (Eastern time)

The initials indicates the IV that is not 31

Timid/Trace
HP male
Atk male, female
SD female
SP female

Jolly/Synchronize
HP female
Def male

Timid/Synchronize
HP male, female
Def male
SD female
SP male

Jolly/Telepathy
SP female

Timid/Telepathy
HP male, male
ATK/Def female
SD male, female
SP male, female, female
SA male, female, female, female

Hello, I'm interested in your SP female, with telepathy, and have the following for trade:
HA seviper
HA froakie
HA Emolga
HA venomoth
Moon ball cleffa

Hey Growlithemaster, I've been thinking about training an HA Emolga. I'd be glad to trade you for it. I can trade tonight after 10pm (Eastern) or any other night (after 7pm Eastern time).

I'm available tonight. I'm in central time zone so would 9 o'clock central work for you? I think that's like 7 o'clock your time.

Last edited:
Tonight 9pm Central works for me. I'll have your Pokémon ready.

I'm on and my Pokémon is ready, I have you on my friend list from before, but I'm not seeing you on my Omega Ruby game.

I'm not seeing you either, I'm on Pokemon Y, and your on my list... Weird. It says your not connected to the internet

could i get the timid/telepathy male SpAtk ralts?

also i have like 3 anticipation eevees w/ egg moves if u want those

The HA eevee with egg moves sounds great. I can trade anytime in the afternoon (before 5 pm Eastern time) Sun - Thurs (5/31 -6/4). Just send me a VM or Pm when you're available. Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom