• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ranch upgrade remains Japan-exclusive: Pokémon. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Ranch Upgrade Remains Japan-Exclusive: "No plans" for an update, according to Pokémon

Ranch Upgrade Remains Japan-Exclusive: "No plans" for an update, according to Pokémon.com

The upgrade for My Pokémon Ranch needed to work properly with Platinum will not be distributed in North America, according to Pokémon.com.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Ranch Upgrade Remains Japan-Exclusive: "No plans" for an update, according to Pok

GRRRR GOD DAMN YOU POKEMON USA AND EUROPE :mad:

Re: Ranch Upgrade Remains Japan-Exclusive: "No plans" for an update, according to Pok

They have no reasonable excuse not to release it. They need to get off their fucking lazy asses and do it.

There's just no excuse for this. You'd think with all the letters they get they'd have a little hint as to how many people want this.

Was this in the mailbox section?

As stated in the article, yes.

This is disappointing my Platinum Cartridge is filling up, I wonder if perhaps they're waiting for NoA is waiting for a HG/SS update in Japan before they release both here.

They better do:saiyan: or else we will turn them into crab people!!

I really wish they'd pony it over. I am not very keen to having a box full of Emerald-cloned Zigzagoon and Mankey.

The only reason they'd not provide the update is poor reception.

PS: Now that I think about it: Does JPN!PlatRanch work with HGSS?

Yeah but I have a couple of ledgens on Pt that I want on MPR

*head desks*
That's really stupid of them. I'd think they would at least plan to release the HGSS update, but what the hell? >>
PS: Now that I think about it: Does JPN!PlatRanch work with HGSS?

Nope.

Why in the name of all that is good and holy would they NOT release the update here!?
*crosses fingers for HG/SS upgrade*

agreed, i've been trying to get the damn ranch filled up to 999 for mew, and me and my bros all have pkmn games for our ds, but one of mine has Plat. So i was really hoping for him to be able to drop off some pkmn also, but this is just stupid.
And unless it's one of the main series of games, majority of all Pkmn games are dissappointing, but if it helps with the main series, i usually get it. I bought both GCN Pkmn Col. games because after i beat them, i could trade my GBA game teams and train them on there, i thuoght it was aewsome... :^/

So what then is the solution for lack of storage space on Platinum? I guess I have to buy a second DS and either Diamond or Pearl and transfer all the pokemon that can be transferred over to Ranch?? Is there any other game that acts as more storage space for Platinum?

Okay, this sucks.
Thankfully, I have a Diamond cart that acts as extra storage but what about those people who don't? Not cool, seriously not cool.

Yeah, I'm the one that asked the question. Too bad. Why they wouldn't relese the upgrade I have no clue.

Yeah, I'm the one that asked the question. Too bad. Why they wouldn't relese the upgrade I have no clue.

You are lucky you got your question on the mailbag.I can not
belive them, how dare they now bring it here.They are acting like
Pokemon Platnum was not realsed here and in Eroupe.

I think they're just waiting for an hg/ss update, and that we'll get that one (which includes all the platinum updates)

Ranch upgrade remains Japan-exclusive: Pokémon. ...

The Pokémon.com mailbag has revealed that there are no plans to release the Platinum update for My Pokémon Ranch to North American Wii systems.

Read more on Bulbanews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom