• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random "Facts" Game

Fact: Within 7 days, I have blown my fast food budget while cramming for my Finals... At Arby's. *cry*

Fun fact: OSTs are the most important part of most video games
1245165614.gif

Fact: Y2K20 will Herald the rise of a Machine Master race with Tom from MySpace at it's center.

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliaphobia is the fear of long words. (Ironic, isn't it?)

Fact: Only two people who were unimportant to the fields of chemistry or physics have had elements directly named after them. Fact: Only one person was alive when they had an element named after them.

Eucalyptus leaves have a mild psychoactive drug in them, meaning that the koalas who eat them are perpetually stoned.

Fact: When a star collapses into a black hole, the black hole will have the exact same gravitational pull as the star did beforehand unless it takes in any additional mass.

Due to this, it is possible to have an entire system of planets orbiting a black hole(post-star) as long as none of the planets cross the black hole's event horizon.

Fact: Earth's inner core is getting bigger, and the outer core is getting smaller. Since the outer core is instrumental in giving us our magnetic field that protects us from dangerous space radiation, we may be DOOMED!

Fact: Lucy was the only character from the main games to fall in love with Brock, as well as be one of the first and few to do so.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom