• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random "Facts" Game

Fun fact: my jaguar "purr"-sona is female. Lots of people mistake her for a he because apparently female characters have to be limited to a D-cup chest, an hourglass waist, and eyelashes as long as fingers.

Fact: I could say the universe was created right now, and you have no way to disprove that.

Fact: If I was a staute believer in Metaphysical Solipsism, I could argue that @Diabolical Technician doesn't exist and he would not be able to prove otherwise.

Luckily I am not that fargone yet.

Fact: The oldest pterodactyloid (Kryptodrakon) and the most primitive ceratopsian dinosaur (Yinlong)'s names are semantically identical, as they both mean hidden dragon.

Fact: Dihydrogen monoxide is a deadly chemical that will kill whoever ingests it. Literally every person who has ever ingested dihydrogen monoxide has died, or will die after a period of time without fail. Unfortunately, dihydrogen monoxide is so hilariously common that it is literally impossible for one to go through their day without encountering dihydrogen monoxide in any of its forms.

The French language has seventeen different words for ‘surrender’

The French language has seventeen different words for ‘surrender’

Fact: The Spanish language has this many words for talk.

main-qimg-0e31314bd6000e1d99db34cc8f4db264

FACT: Bananas are rich in Hippopotassium, and are technically herbs rather than fruit

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom