• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

Best Just Ice League Hero

• Soup Herman

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Bartman

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Stevie Wonder

• Adobe Flash

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Jupitarian

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Green Torch

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ocean Man

• Blue Arrow

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The Answer

• Grey Parrot

• Winglady

• Strech Guy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Simon Berg

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enzap

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Bumble Bees?

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Yellow Skinned Wacky Man

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have canker sores. Even when they vanish another pops up less then a week later.

Maniacal Engineer's Crackpot Theory Corner has temporarily relocated to Random Messages
Greetings Random Messagers! It is I, your favorite Crackpot Theorist, Maniacal Engineer.

Today's theory is a short, but sweet theory that has incontrovertible evidence. I submit to you folks at home that @dig and @Zexy are, in fact, one and the same.

"But ME," you might ask, "where is the evidence?"

The answer, my friends, is right in front of you. Earlier today, dig came along and, in his very first act as Head Administrator, covered this very thread in spaghetti. Changing the title and poll to reflect this new decor. Well, it just so happens that, this very same day, Zexy was playing in the infamous mafia game, Fruit Bowl Mafia II, hosted by myself and AussieEevee. In that very game, Zexy had just managed to secure his victory by getting three votes against another player.

"But ME," you might ask, "what do fruits have to do with spaghetti?"

An eggs-ellent question, my friend. The answer is simple. Zexy was neither a fruit, nor a vegetable in that game. No, indeed. In point of fact, he was The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
In further point of fact, Zexy did just secure his victory in said mafia game, as can be seen here.

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.

Greetings Random Messagers! It is I, your favorite Crackpot Theorist, Maniacal Engineer.

Today's theory is a short, but sweet theory that has incontrovertible evidence. I submit to you folks at home that @dig and @Zexy are, in fact, one and the same.

The answer, my friends, is right in front of you. Earlier today, dig came along and, in his very first act as Head Administrator, covered this very thread in spaghetti. Changing the title and poll to reflect this new decor. Well, it just so happens that, this very same day, Zexy was playing in the infamous mafia game, Fruit Bowl Mafia II, hosted by myself and AussieEevee. In that very game, Zexy had just managed to secure his victory by getting three votes against another player.

An eggs-ellent question, my friend. The answer is simple. Zexy was neither a fruit, nor a vegetable in that game. No, indeed. In point of fact, he was The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
In further point of fact, Zexy did just secure his victory in said mafia game, as can be seen here.

Alternate theory, the two are in fact separate entities, but Dig is in fact a devout follower of His Noodliness and changed the thread title in an act of worship.

Alternate theory, the two are in fact separate entities, but Dig is in fact a devout follower of His Noodliness and changed the thread title in an act of worship.
Said theory could not possibly work, as it was not revealed to the world at large that Zexy was, in fact, His Noodliness until 22 minutes ago.

*Calls the attention of @Zexy and @dig *

Said theory could not possibly work, as it was not revealed to the world at large that Zexy was, in fact, His Noodliness until 22 minutes ago.
All truly devout followers of His Noodliness know of the acts of His Noodly Appendage, though they may not truly understand at the time.

Indeed not, since Brother Elieson was unaware of His Noodliness's presence in the game until it was shown to him.
True, but Brother Elieson converted to Pastafarianism mid game. His mind was opened to the vast possibilities by His Noodliness, and saw the truth of the universe only then.

TL;DR I'm the new Head Admin yay! :p
And also the Flying Spaggehti Monster. Anyone want my Noodly Appendage extended towards them?

jkjk I congratulate dig on his new position with my noodliness.
and yay no one cares that Enzap is now admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom