• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

Best Just Ice League Hero

• Soup Herman

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Bartman

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Stevie Wonder

• Adobe Flash

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Jupitarian

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Green Torch

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ocean Man

• Blue Arrow

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The Answer

• Grey Parrot

• Winglady

• Strech Guy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Simon Berg

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enzap

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Bumble Bees?

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Yellow Skinned Wacky Man

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* I wish I had a girlfriend...

...I know, I'll distract myself with some cute dancers!

8j6V5oD.jpg
I wish I had a boyfriend :c

that has nothing to do with you (sadly for you), but I'll talk to you on discord if you want, boy

orange is the new black

yes that means distortion world skin will be orange

AG060_Error.png

I have yet to transform back into my previous form

I sit alone on the concrete, kicked out of my apartment after naya lastname was declared missing and the strange pink cat that suddenly appeared in her apartment was kicked out onto the streets

I could only manage to salvage a single plushie from my lair, a luvdisc plush that I use as my bed every night

I flee to detroit, a place where I figured finding food and surviving might be easier

the people on the street kick me, as I am a magical cartoon cat walking around in the real world

they spit on me, call me a fluffy little abomination that should go back to only existing in RPG fantasy games and shitty anime

I bite their ankles, and steal their cinnamon breadsticks. And then dip them in ice cream. That I also stole, with my newfound ability to use admittedly very useful moves, such as double slap, fake tears, double team, captivate, shadow ball, sucker punch, and thunder.

after cleaning out the container of chocolate chip cookie dough icecream, I realize that as a cat this size, I should probably now be extremely sick. But I feel better than ever. Logic no longer applies to me. I checked. I rose three whole levels just dipping those cinnamon breadsticks in icecream. I don't know how I was able to check my level, but I did. Logic no longer applies to me.

I will now sleep in the empty container, as I plan my heist of a nearby pizza place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom