• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RM is my Kingdom and I see all that happens within, I am the most powerful and beautiful ruler of this land and there are no limits to my power.
*Evil Laugh*
Prove it. I'm sure Sauron has better sight than yo...oh wait, he only has one eye. Whatever.

Prove it. I'm sure Sauron has better sight than yo...oh wait, he only has one eye. Whatever.
You wish to see a demonstartion of my power, so be it.
*Vanishes from the thread along with Mister Chrono and reappears in a unknown place, possibly on another plane of existance that is filled with nothing but fire burning as far as the eye can see in every direction*
*Screen-like images of the various locations in RM appear in the firey void showing the current events in those locations*
From here I can monitor everything in RM, there is nothing I cannot see so plotting against me is inadvisable.
*Evil Laugh*
Now go back to RM and tell the others that there is no escape from my omnipotence.
*Mister Chrono is thrown through a portal back to RM*

*Finds the Cloak of Invisibility.*
Now lets just find the Holy Grail, make 7 servants kill each other in a forced bloody war and all will be fine.

*Uses Invibility Cloak to sneak to Mordor, then casts the ring into the fire.*
*Realizes the ring he thrown in was not the one and only, but a marriage ring of his friend.*
F*ck.

*Uses Invibility Cloak to sneak to Mordor, then casts the ring into the fire.*
*Realizes the ring he thrown in was not the one and only, but a marriage ring of his friend.*
F*ck.

*transfigures the ring into a glass of vodka*
Drink up!

Now if you excuse me, I have an Umbridge to go curse.

*Marle doesn't listen, but instantly drops Crono through a window in her chamber in the Guardia Castle. On top of that, Lucca fires from Dreamstone Gun after him.*

*The glass of vodka falls into fire anyway.*

*turns your shoe into a woman's prada purse and freezes the fire*

Hell is now frozen over. Now to go curse Sauron, I'm taking over this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom