• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
emerges from the pile of bricks, covered in ash

Yea but I’m okay!

spits out a tooth actually just a white LEGO
Did you read my post on the previous page? Remember the Gold and Silver beta leaks from last year? Well, now we're apparently getting leaks for the Red and Green beta. We even get the back sprite of Gorochu amongst these leaks.

launches a bunch of fireworks into the air

they all explode into images of Ghirahim, Guzzlord, Porky Minch, Sharpedo, Sableye, Vivian, and R&M Morty
fangirls hard

what a fantastic present~

Happy birthday!
inkay.gif
inkay.gif
inkay.gif
hugs all the inkay

they are almost as cute as me~

Did you read my post on the previous page? Remember the Gold and Silver beta leaks from last year? Well, now we're apparently getting leaks for the Red and Green beta. We even get the back sprite of Gorochu amongst these leaks.

Pretty interesting.

hobbles over to the original site of MegaPod Tower with Lego embedded in my feet

makes two stacks of folding chairs, drapes a blanket over them and tops the structure with a desk lamp

Yay it’s rebuilt

goes under the blanket and curls up in the totally restored MegaPod Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom