• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my birthday is about a week and a half from now

my stupid family is holding a stupid birthday dinner for me and my step brother (who's birthday is close to mine) the day before my birthday, but thankfully on my birthday itself I'll be able to have some space from those idiots
You think you have it rough? I've got three brothers and a 20+ sister. My sister fortunatelly moved, but my older bro...
Not gonna even talk about it. He has bitthday a week after I do.

my birthday is about a week and a half from now

my stupid family is holding a stupid birthday dinner for me and my step brother (who's birthday is close to mine) the day before my birthday, but thankfully on my birthday itself I'll be able to have some space from those idiots
You think you have it rough? I've got three brothers and a 20+ sister. My sister fortunatelly moved, but my older bro...
I have a loving family, which includes mom, dad, me, and my younger sister, who's about three years younger than me. My birthday will be on February 20th, and I look forward to seeing my close relatives around that day.

just like, don't actually eat them
not with witnesses
but what if I eat the witnesses
hmm
I'm sure your family at least takes your gender seriously
I guess my step siblings (on my dad's side, anyway) seemingly do, but not my dad and step mom

Last edited:
hmm
I'm sure your family at least takes your gender seriously
I guess my step siblings (on my dad's side, anyway) seemingly do, but not my dad and step mom
Yup, they do.
It's not like that they're stupid or something, but mostly they're actually quite unbearable and annoying. Especially since for such abig family, our house is quite small, so we bump into each other and hear ourselves everywhere.

I had a ridiculous dream the other night. For some reason the anime played out in my dream, and Ash and his "classmates" were taking down an impossible Totem Nidoking. They just couldn't take it down, so for some reason all of the characters from Digimon Adventure Tri popped up in the dream.. and it was MagnaAngemon with his "gate of destiny" move that took down the totem. And what I mean by take down the totem, sent the darn thing to a whole other dimension.

Weirdest dream ever, but still a better episode of the PokeAni than anything in the SM series.

I had a ridiculous dream the other night. For some reason the anime played out in my dream, and Ash and his "classmates" were taking down an impossible Totem Nidoking. They just couldn't take it down, so for some reason all of the characters from Digimon Adventure Tri popped up in the dream.. and it was MagnaAngemon with his "gate of destiny" move that took down the totem. And what I mean by take down the totem, sent the darn thing to a whole other dimension.

Weirdest dream ever, but still a better episode of the PokeAni than anything in the SM series.
... Cynic. You see no positives in PokeAni SM.

As for the dream part, you can consult my brother (Tho wait, not really, he doesn't have a Bulba account) about weird dreams involving pokemon. Ranging from a chicken-like Pokemon that murders people, moving through secret agents kidnapping Pokemon, and ending ontime travel my younger brother's unbeatable when it comes to having weird dreams about Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom