• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was formerly the Princess of the Moon in Equestria until I grew jealous of my Sister because all our Subjects loved her Day's while they slept and ignored my more beautiful nights. So I blocked out the Sun with my precious moon and turned on my Sister so I would be then only Princess who rules over Equestria. And then she banished me to the Moon for 1000 years, but on the longest day of the year I made my Return to take my revenge on her (The next part isn't Canon). I then finally defeated Celestia but she then turned into Daybreaker and now we fight over Equestia. This battle hasn't ended for years.

My name is Max Eisenhardt. I was a Sonderkommando at Auschwitz for almost two years. I watched thousands of men, women, and children walk to their deaths. I pulled their bodies from the gas chambers. I dug out their teeth so the Germans could take their gold. And I carried them to the ovens, where I learned how to combine a child’s body with an old man’s to make them burn better. I saw my fellow workers buried alive under an avalanche of rotting corpses. I saw thousands of murdered people burning in giant outdoor pits. I have seen at least a quarter million dead human beings with my own eyes…and I couldn’t save a single one.

This is my story, and this is why I will never again let myself, or others like me, live in fear of persectution. Last time, I did not have the power to save lives. Now I have enough power to bring humanity to its knees!

And my name is Crono. I saw a mighty creature called Lavos obliterate the entire planet and I was killed by this very creature, trying to stop it.
After my revival I learned my friends died, trying to defeat Lavos and now I wait till the year 2300 in which Lavos will emerge from the ground, so that I could destroy him, and avenge both my friends and the legendary kingdom of Zeal that was destroyed by Lavos many years ago. In addition to that, I'm looking for a way to reconstruct Epoch, the time-traveling machine created by an ancient sage.

And the worst thing is....no matter how hard I try, I know the Kingdom of Guardia, in which I was born, will perish soon in the flames of war. No time travel can change that, for the enemy Guardia is bound to face is much mightier than Lavos.....and much less predictable.

And my name is Peter Pettigrew. I served under an evil man, Voldemort, who could’ve killed me otherwise. He split his soul by killing innocent people, so that he may come close to achieving immortality. I had to betray the lives of my friends, Lily and James Potter, and their newborn child, Harry, to Voldemort. However, though Lily and James succumbed to his power, Voldemort’s attack on Harry backfired, and he nearly died as a result. My other friend, Sirius Black, as well as Voldemort’s other supporters, would be liable to kill me as well. So I had little choice but to take the lives of twelve Muggles in my effort to frame Sirius, and go into hiding as a house pet for twelve years.

So, yeah, we all have our stories.

And my name is Peter Pettigrew. I served under an evil man, Voldemort, who could’ve killed me otherwise. He split his soul by killing innocent people, so that he may come close to achieving immortality. I had to betray the lives of my friends, Lily and James Potter, and their newborn child, Harry, to Voldemort. However, though Lily and James succumbed to his power, Voldemort’s attack on Harry backfired, and he nearly died as a result. My other friend, Sirius Black, as well as Voldemort’s other supporters, would be liable to kill me as well. So I had little choice but to take the lives of twelve Muggles in my effort to frame Sirius, and go into hiding as a house pet for twelve years.

....And now Voldemort was eaten by a Guzzzlord, along with pieces of his soul.

Seems to me like at least you had choices to make in your story.
You chose to betray your friends in the service of a more powerful master.
You chose to frame your remaining friend.

The choices we make matter, though sometimes there is no right decision to make.

Seems to me like at least you had choices to make in your story.
You chose to betray your friends in the service of a more powerful master.
You chose to frame your remaining friend.

The choices we make matter, though sometimes there is no right decision to make.
True....I know that feeling all too well.

Hmm...

*inspects a tall, waterlogged medieval tower with a large, spiky light hovering over it, seemingly by magic*

Could this be the place?

*casts a Blasting Curse at the edge of the water, opening up a drainage hole and causing the water level around the tower to drop, leaving only a moat that someone seems to have deliberately carved*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom