• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Watches as a bunch of washing machines grow huge*

I think it’s really good. I like how it looks like it’s dancing on the river stones.
No. Those pellets were thrown at you, not the washing machines.
I decided I am too lazy to change my profile pic or signature (in the event I actually wanted too).

Plus, I'm bored with Gen VII.

*returns to throwing MiracleGro pellets at TRNatalie*

1e6.gif

You know something pretty amusing? The Lego Creator Expert set: “The Brick Bank,” has the bank taking up most of the set, but, off in one little corner, you have a laundromat. Looking closely, you see that one of the machines seems to be malfunctioning, but, as a feature of the set, you can actually put gold, money, jewels, etc. into the “broken” machine, and it ends up right in the bank vault.
Lego took money laundering to a whole new level. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

1e6.gif
Cute! But now I've got a really annoying song about sharks in my head... :cautious:
You know something pretty amusing? The Lego Creator Expert set: “The Brick Bank,” has the bank taking up most of the set, but, off in one little corner, you have a laundromat. Looking closely, you see that one of the machines seems to be malfunctioning, but, as a feature of the set, you can actually put gold, money, jewels, etc. into the “broken” machine, and it ends up right in the bank vault.
Lego took money laundering to a whole new level. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
*turns the bank vault into a bank volt just for fun*
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom