• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, probably.
Hold on a second, I'll check it out!

Vaporeon flies out of the hot spring and digs into the ground near Munchlax's spring. A minute later, a large jet of molten chocolate bursts out of the hole, carrying Vaporeon out at its top.

I was right! This is a major discovery!

Last edited:
Hold on a second, I'll check it out!

Vaporeon flies out of the hot spring and digs into the ground near Munchlax's spring. A minute later, a large jet of molten chocolate bursts out of the hole, carrying Vaporeon out at its too.

I was right! This is a major discovery!
This is amazing! This is one of the most amazing things in RM! MegaPod Tower and Churro Kingdom are amazing aswell!

How'd you do that? Eh, I'm not compaining
I simply just reshaped the hole. And I think I'm going to improve on this even more. Just give me a minute...

flies off for a minute before returning with metal pipes, which he starts turning into a faucet leading from the hole to the spring

Just a few minutes and I'll be done...

I had a pseudo-precognitive moment today. Earlier, I fantasized about a Snorunt & Glalie GX card with a “Frosty Bite” attack that would do small damage, and a coin flip to determine between paralyzing the Defending Pokémon or discarding an energy from it instead. Then, I look and see a real new Glalie card revealed, with an Ice Fang attack that does small damage, and includes a coin flip to determine whether or not you apply BOTH of those effects to the Defending Pokémon. Not an exact match to what I made up in my head, but spookily close...

Anyways, I love Snorunt and Glalie, so can’t wait for the day that card is released in English

I had a pseudo-precognitive moment today. Earlier, I fantasized about a Snorunt & Glalie GX card with a “Frosty Bite” attack that would do small damage, and a coin flip to determine between paralyzing the Defending Pokémon or discarding an energy from it instead. Then, I look and see a real new Glalie card revealed, with an Ice Fang attack that does small damage, and includes a coin flip to determine whether or not you apply BOTH of those effects to the Defending Pokémon. Not an exact match to what I made up in my head, but spookily close...

Anyways, I love Snorunt and Glalie, so can’t wait for the day that card is released in English
Wow...Lucky you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom