• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone trying to become mods. I wish you all the best! :D

I just woke up from the strangest dream.
So I was walking through the living room when I saw my brother had on Pokémon but it wasn’t an episode I recognized. There were these strange monsters
running around the Pokémon world, destroying cities and towns and eating anything they could get ahold of. So I walked in at a part where one (eventually 2) of them was destroying a small city or a large town, eating everything it could get a hold of. Ash, Dawn, and Brock were there trying to stop them but they failed. The monsters began to head towards a much larger city with Ash, Dawn, and Brock chasing after them. Meanwhile Jessie, James, and Meowth are walking along in either a forest or a rocky terrain. The weather’s very cloudy and they’re talking about the food they stole for their next meal when another one of the monsters appears. I’m not sure if this is just my dream fluctuating between the size of the monsters or if this was just a younger one (which while making sense story wise for why these monsters were attacking the cities, it doesn’t make sense considering a scene that happens later on) but this one’s about the size you see above, about the size of a Zoroark. Anyway it attacks and Team Rocket runs into a cave to escape. You know those cartoons that have those swirly staircases and you see the characters run across the screen up them every few seconds? That’s pretty much what happens until the monster catches Meowth’s tail and drags him back to the mouth of the cave. In a pretty suspenseful moment, Jessie and James turn back to try and save him but end up being eaten as well. This is probably my earliest indication that this was a dream but it turns out that being inside theses monsters’ stomachs turns you into a younger version of yourself. At first they’re upset about this turn of events after they had such an epic moment of heroism/badassery (most likely because I had a dream of them saving Butch and Cassidy from getting eaten by something before I dreamt up this) but after a minute or so, they become really complacent about this like “welp, at least we’re still together. Wanna cook that food we stole?” (probably how they would’ve gotten out of this situation if I kept on dreaming and watching the episode). The scene cuts to the larger city where this boy is trying to show his father the wonders of Pokémon when the large monsters (this time three of them (which is indication for me that my dream flunctuated with the size of these things)) attack with the animation becoming really realistic like what happened in the earlier attack. Ash, Dawn, and Brock arrive and begin to explain everything to this boy when things really start getting crazy with the destruction. There’s these stray PokéBalls lying around and everyone begins grabbing them. A Vulpix and a Dragonair come out of two of the PokéBalls, someone gets a Hyper Potion, and the PokéBall the father grabs ends up being a Pokémon egg that hatches into an Ekans and makes him come to love Pokémon. Then the scene cuts to a hill and the 2012 incarnations of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are watching on a large green mountain, ready to spring into action when the credits roll. Dream me is looking at the screen like “what episode was that?! What did I just watch?!” I begin rewinding the episode to take pictures with my phone so I can post them on Bulbagarden and ask if anyone knows what episode (or movie. The way Jessie’s hair is done is very reminiscent of Movies 3, 8, and 9) these are from. I’m feeling pretty stupid about the idea because I’m certain it’s going to be obvious to everyone on the forum or it’ll be a very popular episode everyone except for me has heard of until I get to the final scene with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I realize “No I won’t be considered dumb. This episode is nuts.” I can only rewind to where the larger city gets attacked by the monsters. This is when I realize, “Oh great, I’m only dreaming!” Then I rewind my dream to a very different version of Team Rocket meeting the smaller monster. They’re in a house (that looks a lot like my grandma’s house for some reason) with Dawn and Misty when the monster attacks. It goes to attack Misty with long, sharp claws when Jessie intervenes with Seviper. The monster turns to the TRio (who have both Seviper and Carnivine out) with James saying it will not hurt “our twerps”. My dream flashes to a junior novelization depiction of the scene with “Misty couldn’t believe it. Team Rocket were acting unlike she’d ever seen before (or something along those lines). The TRio tell them to run (Maybe that’s the act of heroism/badassery they mentioned in the first version of the attack I dreamed up). I’m not sure what happens next after Misty and Dawn escape; either the TRio battle the monster for a while or they end up having to run and lock themselves in a room with the monster slashing at the door but I woke up before the scene could conclude. :(

* Joins Max and Munchlaxking in eating the potato chips *

This is when I realize, “Oh great, I’m only dreaming!”
I've had dreams like that too. I recall them even having a specific scientific term.
but I woke up before the scene could conclude. :(
It's always unfortunate when that happens.
covers the thread in potato chips
Yummy!
* Joins Max and Munchlaxking in eating the potato chips *
eats all the potato chips he can reach while still being stuck in the chocolate spring
from my experience, chocolate covered potato chips are great.

dips potato chips in the chocolate pool
There's really not much room left in the pool now that I've... you know...
In his sleep, Vaporeon has inhaled so much chocolate from @MunchlaxKing88's chocolate spring that he has gotten stuck in it by the time he wakes up.

Whoops...

But I think I have a way out...

eats so many potato chips that he eventually pops out of the spring

i just saw you laying there face down in chocolate
Oh, sorry about that. I was just sleeping. And I ended up sleep-eating quite a bit of it. So much so that I got stuck in it, as you could see. I'd love to continue eating these potato chips, but I need to work out all this extra roundness first. See you in a bit!

goes to lift the MP Tower for exercise again, getting slimmer by the second ansmd sweating like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom