• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low-temp Larva
Reaction score
Suddenly Macromaxes, which causes my very molecules to expand and drift apart until all of my matter is irreversibly, undetectably diluted throughout a macrocosm in which our entire universe exists within a single subatomic particle

...well, shit

The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
Suddenly Macromaxes, which causes my very molecules to expand and drift apart until all of my matter is irreversibly, undetectably diluted throughout a macrocosm in which our entire universe exists within a single subatomic particle

...well, shit
jumps into space and uses his Dynamaxed super strength to spin the Earth backwards, reversing time just enough to undo MP's Macromaxing

The name's Edgar.
Reaction score

...well, shit
whaaaaa

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
But what ratio is the solution made out of?

Reaction score
I want answers to the solution! So I'm not questioning it :p

Reaction score
Yay! Now I just need a dissolve solution :p

Master of Espionage
Reaction score
Ah yes. Another boring sales meeting...
I don’t even know why I have to attend these. I’m in the engineering department, not sales.
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.