• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
Page 1100 Votals

CrazyCreeperKid (1): ME
MunchlaxKing88 (1): Contrainer
Contrainer (1): MunchlaxKing88

After many donuts and churros, the residents of RM decided to bring in a bunch of sheep. So they sent CrazyCreeperKid, MuchlaxKing and Contrainer to bring them in. When they got back into RM, the residents of RM accused the three of bringing to many sheep. However, the residents of RM have failed to come to a consensus to who to really blame.

No one has been lynched

It is now RM time. Phase ends whenever it ends.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Unvote
Vote: Pikochu

for clearly not understanding how Random Messages Mafia is supposed to go.

Speaking of, I might be tempted to work on Random Messages Mafia 3, once all of the other mafia games I'm working on or have been contracted to write flavor for are over.

Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
Vote: everyone on Bulbagarden except for me because I’ve only been able to host one game in The War Room the whole time I’ve been here

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
Who said I need other electric rodents to save me?

Snuggly Grass Snake
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.