• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! Nonono nooo! This mafia game farce is over! No more silly "votes"! None of that stuff! Please!
... Seriously, FPF? This game lasted for less than two pages when you started complaining about it, and need I remind you what you and MunchlaxKing did after Max asked you to stop with the food refferences? You weren't even recieving any votes before you started complaining about it, you and MK88 could just ignore this whole thing.

That, and your reaction to Neo's attacks on Vaporeon, makes you sound way too invested in this nonsense. Try spending a week without your phone and Bulbapedia and get some distance.

Vote: FinnishPokefan92
FoS: MunchlaxKing88

Agreed. Lighten up, @Max1996, @Pikochu, @Contrainer, @Magnificent Entertainer, and anyone else who might have been involved! You're being overly serious! And that's not acceptable over here!

summons a giant herd of Wooloo that covers the thread almost entirely
Also, seriously? They aren't being serious, they are having fun. Besides, it sounds incredibly funny in your mouth after seeing how you treated the whole affair with Neo. Playing a stupid game for fun is 'overly serious', but reacting to someone attacking your avatar as if he was attacking you and taking it personally is not?

Fight the Dome's Influence! Praise Helix!
omanyte.gif
omastar.gif
omanyte.gif
omastar.gif
omanyte.gif

... Seriously, FPF? This game lasted for less than two pages when you started complaining about it, and need I remind you what you and MunchlaxKing did after Max asked you to stop with the food refferences? You weren't even recieving any votes before you started complaining about it, you and MK88 could just ignore this whole thing.

That, and your reaction to Neo's attacks on Vaporeon, makes you sound way too invested in this nonsense. Try spending a week without your phone and Bulbapedia and get some distance.

Vote: FinnishPokefan92
FoS: MunchlaxKing88
Also, seriously? They aren't being serious, they are having fun. Besides, it sounds incredibly funny in your mouth after seeing how you treated the whole affair with Neo. Playing a stupid game for fun is 'overly serious', but reacting to someone attacking your avatar as if he was attacking you and taking it personally is not?
Okay. I admit. I went a little overboard there. Also, as sad as it sounds, I don't think I could live even a day or two without internet.

Okay. I admit. I went a little overboard there. Also, as sad as it sounds, I don't think I could live even a day or two without internet.
Huh, okay, then.

Unvote: FPF

You're free to pass, but I still got my eye on you. Can't live without internet, huh, is that vaguelly alluding being a goverment agent? Maybe all this RPing is to distract us while he gathers info on RMers everyday life and prepares his allien buddies to invade RM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom