• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
the hungry hungry snorlax joins in the french fry party
Raichu eventually eats himself to his earlier size, and falls onto his back with a ground-shaking thud

Oof... I'm too tired out and full to continue for now... Once you feel sleepy, Morpeko, feel free to sleep on my belly...

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
DO YOU REMEMBER
THE 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER
It ain’t even that night for my time zone yet, it’s still the afternoon of the 21st of September :v

in other news, I accompanied my mom, brothers, and two family friends to a rock and gem show at one of the college campuses I used to go to. Saw some neat stuff, including a pyrite obelisk shape and a clear crystal reminiscent of Regice, among lots of other great things. I ended up taking home two little souvenirs: an ammonite fossil and a rose quartz specimen!
I’ve always hoped to have the former one, and the latter one is rather pretty too. And maybe also said to promote love, compassion, and peace, not that I’m superstitious or anything

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
Team Flare is back, to kill all of humanity other than them!

Luckily for me, I'm not humanity!

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
Make sure to prepare for ME's weapuns of mass disruption!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.