• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Wobbuffet writes down each order and passes it to Mareanie who relays it to Meowth and Mimikyu who get to work cooking and preparing the glaze/filling/decoration respectively *
ok. helps meowth with the cooking
Vaporeon observes as the Dewott and Oshawott put aside all formalities for a while, eagerly awaiting their delicious-smelling donuts.

vaporeon, how many troops do you have? and how do you know that they all want donuts? what if they don't want donuts? what if they want... chips.

a rainstorm of chips happens
ignores the chips rain into oblivion

Please. Do not assume. I'm not forcing any of them to do this. It genuinely seems that all of them like the scent of the donuts. Isn't that right?

unanimously "Yes, your majesty!"

There you have it. And to answer your first question, besides this troop, I am also allowed to command the king's other troops, but these ones specifically obey me above everyone else.

uhh, vaporeon? are these your slaves?
What?! Heavens, no! They get paid, have holidays, and have basic Pokémon rights! It's just that they respect their ruler above everything else, and me too, since I saved them from a fearsome dictator, which is why they're willing to obey me.

some of the Dewott shudder at the mention of the dictator

vaporeon, you're weirding me out. i liked it better when we were just pals and i wasn't working for you. you know what? I'm not working for you. I'M NOT WORKING FOR YOU! I QUIT!
What?! Wait, Munchlax! Calm down!

flies to Munchlax

Please, calm down! First of all, you are not working for me. I would never hire you - or anyone else, for that matter - against their will. Second, we're still friends! I can prove it!

hugs Munchlax comfortably

Mareanie: Why can’t everyone be a prince and princess? Then we wouldn’t have to worry about this stuff?
Meowth: Eh, that’s a bit tricky and complicated to explain... Don’t worry about it, Mareanie. Every group of friends squabble from time to time, like we do and we always stick together and are there for each other, right.
Mareanie: What did you say? I was too busy thinking about Kojiro-senpai in a prince costume. * Drools *
Meowth: * Sweatdrops * Mareanie, just focus on the donuts right now.
Mareanie: * Snaps out of her fantasy * O-oh right!

Vaporeon observes as the Dewott and Oshawott put aside all formalities for a while, eagerly awaiting their delicious-smelling donuts.
turns to @TRNatalie's donut van

How are the donuts coming along?
* Sugar and honey and glaze and sprinkles, even Corsola bits, fly as Mimikyu decorates the first batch of donuts as the first few Dewott and Oshawott wanted. Meanwhile, Mareanie fills some undecorated with various jellies and creams as some of the Dewott wanted. Those donuts are passed to Wobbuffet who begins wrapping them and putting them in the bag before giving the orders to their respective customers *

* Sugar and honey and glaze and sprinkles, even Corsola bits, fly as Mimikyu decorates the first batch of donuts as the first few Dewott and Oshawott wanted. Meanwhile, Mareanie fills some undecorated with various jellies and creams as some of the Dewott wanted. Those donuts are passed to Wobbuffet who begins wrapping them and putting them in the bag before giving the orders to their respective customers *
One by one, the Dewott and Oshawott receive their orders. Some buy just one donut, others by more. The line of 40 customers slowly but steadily moves on, with those who have received their donuts sitting down to eat them. Every single donut bite is accompanied by a happy smile from the eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom