• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1412871839.xnonax_gfuygiufif2.png
Well, I guess the boat's bow rising into the air might tip us off sooner or later. Given that ship doesn't flip over and sink before that, of course. Should I try to move you closer to the center to balance the boat?
Sure. Thanks. :D

Sure. Thanks. :D
All right, let's do this.
*starts pushing the massive Glaceon forward, grunting with effort*
*as the boat is heavily leaning backwards, FPF92 has his Alolan Raichu use Psychic to help him until the angle of the boat is more manageable*
*when Max the Glaceon is finally at the center and the boat is at balance, FPF92 sits down and leans against Max's belly, catching for breath*
Huff... Huff... There... We should okay for now...

All right, let's do this.
*starts pushing the massive Glaceon forward, grunting with effort*
*as the boat is heavily leaning backwards, FPF92 has his Alolan Raichu use Psychic to help him until the angle of the boat is more manageable*
*when Max the Glaceon is finally at the center and the boat is at balance, FPF92 sits down and leans against Max's belly, catching for breath*
Huff... Huff... There... We should okay for now...
I'm pretty heavy, yeah. Was it very difficult? Sorry if it was.

I'm pretty heavy, yeah. Was it very difficult? Sorry if it was.
It felt like pushing a Snorlax up the Cycling Road, but it's okay. You weren't making it harder than what it was already bound to feel like, so no problem. :D
*leans against Max some more*
Man, you're pretty soft, too. This is going to be a nice, comfortable voyage.

By the way, feeling hungry? I think it's about lunch time, and I packed us some food to come along. Don't worry, it won't be the same stuff that got you to your current state.

I am pretty hungry, so, thanks! :D

Say, is this boat gonna leave RM soon?
Well, that's good to hear! Here you go!
*hands Max a quadruple decker sandwich while starting to eat a regular sandwich*

Oh, I thought we were already moving? Well, I guess I must've gotten confused. Where exactly were we headed again?

Well, that's good to hear! Here you go!
*hands Max a quadruple decker sandwich while starting to eat a regular sandwich*

Oh, I thought we were already moving? Well, I guess I must've gotten confused. Where exactly were we headed again?
Looks delicious! :D
*Eats*

Huh...I think this boat is gonna leave on Monday, but not entirely sure. Where it goes, no idea.

Looks delicious! :D
*Eats*

Huh...I think this boat is gonna leave on Monday, but not entirely sure. Where it goes, no idea.
Want something to flush it down?
*offers Max a huge bottle of lemonade*

Well, it doesn't really matter when or where we're leaving. I came prepared and packed along food and supplies for a long trip!
*pats his backpack next to him*
Oh, almost forgot about you!
*hands his Alolan Raichu a Big Malasada*

*insert commentary about the above situation that will in little to no way affect it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom