• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*moves RM back to thew surface, now that things are safe*
Yeah. But no thanks to you. Your trick of turning the lava-tory into a "magma-tory" didn't stop the flow of molten rock. It was only because I used my Water Pokémon to cool down the magma that we were saved.
pfft

'time'

no such thing

*starts eating magma to clear it away*
spicy
Well, I guess it still might be a bit hot, even after I cooled it down. However, there was a lot of that stuff all over the place. Prepare yourself for a biiiig meal and a biiiig, full tummy once you're done...
What if RM were in space
Hmmm... We might be able to do that.
I mean, we already have a space program, and a public spaceport. RM in Space is just the next step up, right?
Thanks for the idea! While you were doing other things, I installed rocket engines underneath RM and an airproof energy field over us all, so here we go!

*launches RM into the sky*

Soon we'll be in space, guys! Enjoy the view!

Yeah. But no thanks to you. Your trick of turning the lava-tory into a "magma-tory" didn't stop the flow of molten rock. It was only because I used my Water Pokémon to cool down the magma that we were saved.
My plan would've worked if you hadn't been so negative about it, and who opened the door to the lavatory anyway?
Thanks for the idea! While you were doing other things, I installed rocket engines underneath RM and an airproof energy field over us all, so here we go!

*launches RM into the sky*

Soon we'll be in space, guys! Enjoy the view!
Oh-oh-oh-OH-OH-OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Turn this thing, you set us on a collision course with the planetary ring I got for RM!

My plan would've worked if you hadn't been so negative about it, and who opened the door to the lavatory anyway?
I was curious, okay?! And I apologize for what I did and not asking beforehand, but what's in the past is in the past, and complaining about it ain't going to change anything.
Oh-oh-oh-OH-OH-OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Turn this thing, you set us on a collision course with the planetary ring I got for RM!
Don't worry, I've got this! Fortunately I also installed us some controls!

*swerves aside and avoids the ring*

WOOOO-HOOO! Now I'll just park this baby in orbit, and we can enjoy some nice space views for a while.

I suppose I might as well open it now that everyone knows the ring's here. Just avoid the roller coaster, it's not finished yet and if you ride it, you'll get launched out into space on your own.

Well, I guess it still might be a bit hot, even after I cooled it down. However, there was a lot of that stuff all over the place. Prepare yourself for a biiiig meal and a biiiig, full tummy once you're done...
Actually, my digestive system is too small to handle most of what I eat, and it just sort of gets crushed and passes through my skin. Plus I never actually feel full!

Also, space doesn't sound like the best place for RM to be.

Actually, my digestive system is too small to handle most of what I eat, and it just sort of gets crushed and passes through my skin. Plus I never actually feel full!

Also, space doesn't sound like the best place for RM to be.
Should've guessed. Well, thanks for getting rid of that stuff anyway.

Too bad. We're here now, so calm down and enjoy the view.

*looks around himself and notices the moon in the distance*

Hmmm... I wonder...

Don't worry, I may not have planned to take the original part of RM into space, but this ring was totally designed to be safe in space

*looks around himself and notices the moon in the distance*

Hmmm... I wonder...
Way ahead of you. See that tether going from the ring to the moon? Yeah, that'll get you there in under a minute.

Way ahead of you. See that tether going from the ring to the moon? Yeah, that'll get you there in under a minute.
Actually, I was planning something a bit bigger...

Hang on, everyone! Change in plans! We're moving again! I'm taking this whole place to the moon!

*launches RM out of orbit and heads towards the moon*

Okay, guys! We're here! Stick the landing!

*smoothly lands RM on the moon*

It's one small step for a man, one giant leap for Bulbagarden Forums! We now officially have our own moon base! How cool is that?! And if you wanna go back to Earth, there's a tether right nearby which you can use to get back there in minutes.

i do not like this situation whatsoever

moon rock does taste good though

i do not like this situation whatsoever

moon rock does taste good though
No worries. We can easily get you some earthly rocks, too. In fact, I should have some rocks I had to mine away while installing the rockets, so you can eat those while I work on an ever smoother way between this place and the Earth: a teleporter!

It's OK, no teleporter needed, a star gate is on its way from earth orbit via the tether line and will be here in a few seconds.

Aaaand, here it is, along with others to start distributing them further out into space!

*launches rockets bearing jump gates out past lunar orbit*

Last edited:
Since we now have our moon base and also still have some people back at earth I shall rename this base Attilan.
Now since there are no clouds here I'm gonna go sunbathing
*walks away to the homemade beach I installed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom