• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*chandelure comes to rescue and melts cage*
*the three continue to run around*

*golurk comes and breaks cage*

*everyone commences more running around*

hURG

FINE
*floats through bars*
I did it the boring way! You happy?

hi
you resolved even further comment that Pennsylvania with zero, now you're back down to relieve some reason why are zone vent
not everyone trip going to describe right place until later, have also seen each want vacation
enjoy playing typing suggestions are fun

there's text to highlight

I will be there at least you've been doing well and I hope you have a great day and I will be there at least two weeks ago and I was just wondering if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at least two weeks ago.

hURG

FINE
*floats through bars*
I did it the boring way! You happy?
*The cage cannot be broken out of*
hi
you resolved even further comment that Pennsylvania with zero, now you're back down to relieve some reason why are zone vent
not everyone trip going to describe right place until later, have also seen each want vacation
enjoy playing typing suggestions are fun
???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom