• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A family that says together STAYS TOGETHER DAMMIT.

I feel like the worm from Adventure Time who says "hug me... hug me..." to everybody. I'm going to practice those radio waves. Wa wa wa wa wa wa wa! < Brilliant impersonation.

Kelly Marie Tran is adorable. Its said. Its done. All complaints can be sent to somebody ambiguous and very unfulfilled, if you know what I mean...
I don't know what I'm talking about.

I ordered some gems last night but I’m somewhat impatient when it comes to delivery so as long as I think about my order every day is gonna feel twice as long

I have 3 or 4 individual memories of getting my fingers shut in a car door when I was little

I once scraped my knee when crashing on a bicycle. The mark's still there. And a year or two ago I had an accident with a paper cutter, where I quite literally shaved off a small piece of my finger, right below a fingernail. It was very, VERY painful and unpleasant. It, too, left a visible mark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom