• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring is finally here!
Reaction score
While I was in fifth grade, I accidentally cut my arm against a door handle in the shower. I had a fear of showers for a long time after that.

Do you even zap?
Reaction score
My dad was once stung between the eyes by a wasp when he accidentally hit a wasp hive while cutting down a hedge.

Spring is finally here!
Reaction score
Ouch!

When I was three, I was sitting under a flower tree when a bumblebee stung me on the shoulder. I still have a fear of bumblebees because of that...

Do you even zap?
Reaction score
Ouch!

When I was three, I was sitting under a flower tree when a bumblebee stung me on the shoulder. I still have a fear of bumblebees because of that...
I personally am kinda afraid of bees and wasps, but bumblebees are just sympathetic to me, with the fluffy fur and all. I've never been stung by any of those three, but I still keep my safe distance from them, especially the first two, to avoid that ever happening.

My sister was once stung by a wasp that was in a shoe she tried to put on. It may not be because of this incident alone, but she still greatly dislikes wasps.

Spring is finally here!
Reaction score
I've been trying to get over my fear of bumblebees. I've gotten over my fear of honeybees but I still have a slight fear of wasps and hornets.

Yeowch.

Crashing Curlipede
Reaction score
Some argue it’s the only way to truly clean a boat.

Do you even zap?
Reaction score
Hi! I've got my new Android phone up and running now, although it will take me quite a lot of time to get used to this thing.

Reaction score
I figured. Google translated it into "construction".

Evolution Pokémon
Reaction score
Of course, you don't say "It will construction me quite a lot of time to get used to this thing" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.