• Saph continues his journey through Galar. Watch here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiders!
Reaction score
w h a t clearly there is no hat clearly this is juuust my bare head

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Bats are awesome. I can't believe I never realized their greatness. I'M HEREBY BATMAN
That's taken. How about BATBOY? Eugh. I sound like a delusional Robin.
Wait. Wait wait wait.
BATBOYGIRL
There. Now I'm representing both genders because I'm so nice.

Crashing Curlipede
Reaction score
“Boygirl...” where have I heard...? ...Oh, yes! So you’re a Boov superhero!

Crashing Curlipede
Reaction score
The Boov are an alien race featured in the children’s novel The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex.
And the film adaptation Home and the resulting spinoff series, but let us not talk about that

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
More like SMEGDAY
HAH

I'm beginning to think that hilariousness is a forgotten attempt on the internet. Same with the concept of being 'thick-skinned' and not letting some moron on the other side of the world affect them. I mean, isn't that an example of how screwed up society is? People shouldn't be so invested on their online life that they take crappy remarks from some person with a brain cell deficiency to heart. Remember real life, people?! It exists, you know! Its filled with terrible wonders, but the tragedies and jerks that pervade it are worth the good bits. So everyone.. please don't waste your lives on the computer or a phone. That's the most depressing thing I can even imagine.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
You're welcome! I hereby proclaim that we all must be proactive on delivering our own happiness!

And here's more advice:
If you're in a crappy job where people are abusive, in passive or aggressive ways, get out. Money can never be worth belittlement. Same with relationships! If you like somebody, but they keep doing little 'warning sign' stuff then you should also get out.

Also keep in mind that if people are rude to you online, that they're the littlest people there are and it's never personal - everything they're throwing at you is actually directed at themselves. They're frustrated simpletons who are too cowardly to confront real life people.

And the final thrust!
If you want to do something in life, but you think 'but I'll be 40 by the time im actually able to do it'... you're gonna be 40 anyway. The only difference is that you won't be doing what you love.

*Shivers*
Reaction score
More like SMEGDAY
HAH

I'm beginning to think that hilariousness is a forgotten attempt on the internet. Same with the concept of being 'thick-skinned' and not letting some moron on the other side of the world affect them. I mean, isn't that an example of how screwed up society is? People shouldn't be so invested on their online life that they take crappy remarks from some person with a brain cell deficiency to heart. Remember real life, people?! It exists, you know! Its filled with terrible wonders, but the tragedies and jerks that pervade it are worth the good bits. So everyone.. please don't waste your lives on the computer or a phone. That's the most depressing thing I can even imagine.
Are you secretly a poet? :p

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score

I grew up with this bat

As a four-year-old, whenever I knew this part was coming up, I'd go hide behind the kitchen counter until I knew it was all over. If that was not possible, I'd scream my eyeballs out BECAUSE ITS JUST TOO FRIGHTENING

Uuuuuurgghhh I just dredged up so many years of trauma

Evolution Pokémon
Reaction score
*insert any image of a Pokémon using a move of one of its types here*

Status
Not open for further replies.