• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilantro

Reaction score
*chaingrabs Derp*

no abyssal exploration today, I’ve gotta fix the tear in reality you just made

Crystal Onix

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
Evr1 pls come by fierwerks frm me
halps fund me edu... sumthing

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Okay well I was picking up sticks today and I nearly tripped over five times, nearly slipped three, stepped up on a log and felt a muscle in my knee tear before my other knee went weird, then I nearly got poked in the eye and then a stick scratched my face and then a branch I was carrying got stuck and I yanked it clear and then it broke.

What an accident prone day. Time to pamper myself.

TRNatalie

Queen Scarlet's notorious death monster
Reaction score
Okay well I was picking up sticks today and I nearly tripped over five times, nearly slipped three, stepped up on a log and felt a muscle in my knee tear before my other knee went weird, then I nearly got poked in the eye and then a stick scratched my face and then a branch I was carrying got stuck and I yanked it clear and then it broke.
Ouch!

Cilantro

Reaction score
I didn't have an upgrade available, so I got my sister's iPhone 6S for now. It's a lot nicer than my 5S.

Status
Not open for further replies.