• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*chaingrabs Derp*

no abyssal exploration today, I’ve gotta fix the tear in reality you just made

1280px-Emergency_exit_Stockholm_metro.jpg

Okay well I was picking up sticks today and I nearly tripped over five times, nearly slipped three, stepped up on a log and felt a muscle in my knee tear before my other knee went weird, then I nearly got poked in the eye and then a stick scratched my face and then a branch I was carrying got stuck and I yanked it clear and then it broke.

What an accident prone day. Time to pamper myself.

tumblr_p5m71dMntI1sxnbdko6_500.gif

Okay well I was picking up sticks today and I nearly tripped over five times, nearly slipped three, stepped up on a log and felt a muscle in my knee tear before my other knee went weird, then I nearly got poked in the eye and then a stick scratched my face and then a branch I was carrying got stuck and I yanked it clear and then it broke.
Ouch!

I didn't have an upgrade available, so I got my sister's iPhone 6S for now. It's a lot nicer than my 5S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom