• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
See ya, Caps!

*sinks back into despair CtSC to resume writing an epic scene featuring Ultrahyper Mega Seedot Prime*

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
I miss the old days where people used to say 'yo mama' jokes at every god forsaken opportunity, and how saying things were gay was an expression of disdainful endearment. Those things are so superficial and meaningless that taking offence in itself is the real joke.

Urgghhh I'll write that self esteem blog tomorrow 'cause right now my blood sugar is as low as my opinion of the internet.

My name is not Nick
Reaction score
Wikipedia said:
A résumé, also spelled resume, is a document used by a person to present their backgrounds and skills. Résumés can be used for a variety of reasons, but most often they are used to secure new employment.
...what?

AKA The Mad Tyrant
Reaction score
Thinking of a name change, any ideas?

Thinking of Jelly King

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
Beats me
Also, bagels.
Trump?

That bagel just got a spray tan.
Love me some fruit salad.

Gimme!
Here you go!

Can I have some rainbow jelly please?
Of course.
Thank you!
*Eats the bowl instantly*
Good karma awaits you for giving me this delicious fruit salad.
Thanks!*Eats*

You're welcome. I always like to do good.
*Krookodile stomps in, eats all the food (also snatching away @Icy Wind's bowl just before she can eat it), lets out a massive burp, pats his swollen belly, and waddles off, leaving only crumbs and deep footprints in his wake*

EDIT: Sorry, too late, @Thanos. It's already gone. (Had to redo the message.)

Status
Not open for further replies.