• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug/Fairy! Or Dragon, though I think that’d fit a dragonfly better lol.
You know why that actually wouldn't be true? Because the Japanese word for dragonfly doesn't have anything to do with dragons.

Funnily enough, the Finnish word for dragonfly actually contains the Finnish word for "wolf".

You know why that actually wouldn't be true? Because the Japanese word for dragonfly doesn't have anything to do with dragons.

Funnily enough, the Finnish word for dragonfly actually contains the Finnish word for "wolf".
Neither does the Norwegian word, it’s just "eye stinger".

But they have based Pokémon on English or even other languages before without it having to do with Japanese. I don’t think it’s impossible.

(also im a hufflepuff since we’re talking harry potter houses)

How come Force Lightning isn't on that list of spells? Or Pelvic Thrust of Death?!
But Hermoine is overpowered because she actually studies. Let's keep that in mind, children, because she always has the perfect spell whereas the other twats are all whiney and helpless.

In other news, writing about borderline psychopaths is awesome.

It’s said that the hat in the books/films bases the house you get put in a lot on what you personally want as well.

I wonder if anyone actually wants to be Hufflepuff. They seem like the cheese sandwich crew, and their mothers sow their names on the back of their clothes and pack them a fresh pair of underwear with their lunch in case they wet themselves when Slitherin beats the crap out of them. But nice. Definitely nice.

I choose Slitherin. Gryffindor are goodie-goodies and Ravenclaw would be brimming with smart-alecks who know everything. :notworthy:

But they should make a new house! Pheenixy-wheenixy! Basically, you be a total asshat and get away with anything the hell you want.

I personally like Hufflepuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Patience, loyality and dedication are all things I admire.
Yeah! While Griffindor is the noble one, RavenClaw is the smart one, and Slytherin is the ambitious one, Hufflepuff is the friendly one who will stay by your side no matter what and will be the anchor to sanity.

It’s said that the hat in the books/films bases the house you get put in a lot on what you personally want as well.
Then I should really be in Slytherin, because I desire TOTAL ANNIHILATION!
TBH I should perhaps stop reffering less known TV and Anime series....
Lmao Ravenclav is also fitting for me, because I like learning a lot of stuff :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom