• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRNatalie

*Flickers lights menacingly*
Reaction score
This might be an unpopular opinion but my favorite theme is Bluebook. I like the simplicity of it and I like seeing how many posts there are on a page before reaching twenty.

Last edited:

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
While I support diversity and freedom of choice, I still feel a bit awkward and may often act rude towards people who represent different ideologies or sexualities, even if I, like I just said, deep down support diversity.

Hopefully you understood what I meant

RM not the place to discuss Bulbagarden's stance.
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Bulbagarden supports people of all genders and sexualities and strives for diversity. Not everyone is going to agree with this stance but Random Messages is not the place to discuss this issue and it might be best to move onto another topic, thanks (y)

If anyone is unsure about or would like to discuss this, you're welcome to PM @Enzap who can discuss the matter further.

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Bulbagarden supports people of all genders and sexualities and strives for diversity. We understand not everyone is going to agree with this stance but Random Messages is not the place to discuss this issue and it might be best to move onto another topic, thanks (y)

If anyone is unsure about or would like to discuss this, you're welcome to PM @Enzap who can discuss the matter further.
I understand. I wasn't showing disrespect towards any, just to make that clear.

Now, I'll throw out some random word that maybe could spark a new, unrelated discussion...

FRENCH FRIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.