• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Ok then. Let's do this!
The principle is very simple. You just step into the wheel and keep running until those extra pounds are nothing but a memory! The wheel even converts all the power you create while running into electric power used to power various things at the thread!

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
*Several hours later*

...Phew. Back to being thin and stealthy again.
Excellent! A much more suitable shape for a ninja!

Also, just out of curiosity, do you feel exhausted after running for several hours straight?

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
OF COURSE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA MAKES IT TASTE BETTER

I hate movie reviews and ratings. They either elevate your view of a movie regardless of how you really feel or completely cripple them. :notworthy: Or at least it does for very impressionable people...
oh how depressing

But if we're talking about fitness, dumbbells are brilliant. Defined biceps, am I right.

Number 6
Reaction score
I hate movie reviews and ratings. They either elevate your view of a movie regardless of how you really feel or completely cripple them. :notworthy: Or at least it does for very impressionable people...
that's why part of me feels like I should give up checking them in the first place

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
oh how depressing
that's why part of me feels like I should give up checking them in the first place
While movie reviews of course affect my opinions too, I can also learn to ignore them and form my own opinions on movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.