• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
302MS.png

what terrible people are terrorizing me with all of these kitties
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT CATS ARE SATAN'S CARBUNCLES

Now, Kowakian Monkey Lizards! They're sensational.

Yeah, I am.
It's been a few weeks since we last talked about this, but like I said back then, Harp has tremendous potential. And boy, has she been realizing that potential!

She's already able to produce balloons big and strong enough to contain - get this - a ten-year-old child! And she can make those balloons in seconds!

Isn't it? And she's improving all the time! I bet she'll be able to make balloons fit for adults in a matter of days.
That's great!

Oh Harp, that reminds me, I got you something.*Produces a few pink ribbons. Harp beams happily as she sees them. I tie two pieces in a bow around her ears and one loosely around her neck. Harp claps in delight and creates a small blue balloon in the shape of a heart*

@FinnishPokéFan92, would your Primarina like a ribbon? I've got all sorts of colors.

Oh? What are you talking about?
Pokefan and his Primarina have been training my Brionne how to make bigger balloons at faster speeds.

@FinnishPokéFan92, would your Primarina like a ribbon? I've got all sorts of colors.
Light blue hair ribbons would do, thank you very much!
Ready Harp?*Harp barks and creates 8 balloons all around 50 inches, one red, one orange, one yellow, one green, one blue, one indigo, one purple, and one pink. To add finesse, she uses Icy Wind to make them sparkle and twirl*
Amazing, isn't she? You're one talented Pokémon, Harp!

*gives Harp a Rainbow Bean*

You'll go far with your level of potential! Keep on training!

having your fingers pried apart hurts

and i am only using two on my left hand and is really hard. meaning no caps. drat

anyway lets start a self-absorbed club and just talk about ourselves until we figure ourselves out or throw up (y) can't lose.

*Sorts out some light blue ribbons* Here you go. They should be able to fit around Primarina's hair.
Thank you! My Primarina likes them a lot already!
index.php
index.php

*Harp twirls and leaps in the air in delight*
:D That level of cuteness is always a pleasure to see.

Oh, and BTW, while Primarina is from my fully raised Moon team, I also have a young, inexperienced, and unevolved Popplio from my Ultra Moon version, whom I just brought over to visit the thread for the first time, and Harp seemed to like him!
tumblr_ovjnybRi681tpvtc4o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom