• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what terrible people are terrorizing me with all of these kitties
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT CATS ARE SATAN'S CARBUNCLES

Now, Kowakian Monkey Lizards! They're sensational.
Excuse me? Cats are perfect! It's their predating skill and sense of fun that makes them that way. Lmao, if you never allowed a cat to ate your arm you never truly lived:rolleyes:.
Are my puns bad?
But in all honest. CATS ARE THE BEST!

litten.gif
skitty.gif

Oh, and BTW, while Primarina is from my fully raised Moon team, I also have a young, inexperienced, and unevolved Popplio from my Ultra Moon version, whom I just brought over to visit the thread for the first time, and Harp seemed to like him!
index.php
Hello, young Popplio. Are you having fun?
*Harp creates a small balloon for Popplio to play with*
espurr.gif
delcatty.gif
glameow.gif
meowth-alola.gif
meowth.gif
purrloin.gif
torracat.gif

Have to go to a doctor's appointment. Talk to you guys later.

Hello, young Popplio. Are you having fun?
*Harp creates a small balloon for Popplio to play with*
tumblr_ovjnybRi681tpvtc4o2_r1_500.jpg
*thankfully, he cheers up quickly while playing with Harp's balloon*
*Harp and Primarina smile as the young Sea Lion Pokémon happily bounces the balloon on his nose*

While they're not genetically related, Primarina has become somewhat of an idol/parent figure to Popplio, who's really looking forward to the day when he'll be a big and skillful Primarina, too.
Remember to post links to the source or credit the artist though.
Whoops! Sorry about that. I had completely forgotten about it. Should I post them here now?
I love Psychic types and I love cats, so I naturally love Meowstic too. I wish I'll get the chance to use one someday...
823.gif

Spoiler: *Popplio is feeling a bit down because he hasn't evolved yet*
index.php
Don't worry, Popplio, you'll evolve someday(unless you decide you don't want to which is completely fine. I have a Fennekin who didn't want to evolve and he grew to be very strong.) With an idol like Primarina, you'll be extremely powerful in no time.
*thankfully, he cheers up quickly while playing with Harp's balloon*
*Harp and Primarina smile as the young Sea Lion Pokémon happily bounces the balloon on his nose*
I'm glad you three are having fun.*Smiles*

Don't worry, Popplio, you'll evolve someday(unless you decide you don't want to which is completely fine. I have a Fennekin who didn't want to evolve and he grew to be very strong.) With an idol like Primarina, you'll be extremely powerful in no time.
He's going to grow big and strong one day, there's no doubt about that.
I'm glad you three are having fun.*Smiles*
It's so adorable. They're practically a family already. *smiles too*

By the way, remember how I said how Harp was able to make balloons big and strong enough to contain a ten-year-old child, like those 50 inch balloons she made earlier today? Well, her imperfect (i.e. more unstable) balloons, which aren't strong enough to contain a person or Pokémon yet, have been even bigger. I believe her record balloon was almost 80 inches wide, although it popped almost immediately and left Harp a little exhausted afterwards. But you should've seen the pride in her and Primarina's eyes! I don't think I've seen Primarina this happy since we beat Professor Kukui at the Alola Pokémon League!

And to think how Harp started off with just 5 inch balloons only a few weeks ago. I don't think Brionne are usually, if ever, capable of producing this big balloons. Who knows, maybe she'll be breaking world records one day!

He's going to grow big and strong one day, there's no doubt about that.
No doubt about it.
It's so adorable. They're practically a family already. *smiles too*
Yeah. Aww.
By the way, remember how I said how Harp was able to make balloons big and strong enough to contain a ten-year-old child, like those 50 inch balloons she made earlier today? Well, her imperfect (i.e. more unstable) balloons, which aren't strong enough to contain a person or Pokémon yet, have been even bigger. I believe her record balloon was almost 80 inches wide, although it popped almost immediately and left Harp a little exhausted afterwards. But you should've seen the pride in her and Primarina's eyes! I don't think I've seen Primarina this happy since we beat Professor Kukui at the Alola Pokémon League!

And to think how Harp started off with just 5 inch balloons only a few weeks ago. I don't think Brionne are usually, if ever, capable of producing this big balloons. Who knows, maybe she'll be breaking world records one day!
Ah! Harp, I'm so proud of you!*Would hug my Brionne but she's showing Popplio how to twirl*

Yeah!
And imagine if she were to evolve! Her balloons could be the size of a Snorlax!

Ah! Harp, I'm so proud of you!*Would hug my Brionne but she's showing Popplio how to twirl*
giphy.gif
Be sure to give her a hug for the both of us once they're done.
Yeah!
And imagine if she were to evolve! Her balloons could be the size of a Snorlax!
At the very least, definitely! :D

Hey! What happened to that shiny Popplio I found earlier? :(
Right here!*A small pink nose pokes out from under a dock but recoils* It seems to be very shy.*Harp creates a small heart shaped balloon to coax it out. Popplio peeks under in an attempt to befriend it*
giphy.gif
Be sure to give her a hug for the both of us once they're done.
I will.*Harp creates another heart shaped balloon for S. Popplio who is starting to come out*

Right here!*A small pink nose pokes out from under a dock but recoils* It seems to be very shy.*Harp creates a small heart shaped balloon to coax it out. Popplio peeks under in an attempt to befriend it*

I will.*Harp creates another heart shaped balloon for S. Popplio who is starting to come out*
Wow! She can even control the shape of the balloons? I'm more impressed by the minute!

*pets Primarina*

You've got one fine student, Primarina!

*Primarina smiles sings a soft note in response, causing the Shiny Popplio to twitch in curiosity and come a bit closer*

Wow! She can even control the shape of the balloons? I'm more impressed by the minute!

*pets Primarina*

You've got one fine student, Primarina!

*Primarina smiles sings a soft note in response, causing the Shiny Popplio to twitch in curiosity and come bit closer*
She can only create heart shaped balloons so far.

Can I pet Primarina?

*Popplio claps and Harp smiles as Shiny Popplio comes out*

Last edited:
She can only create heart shaped balloons so far.
It's still an impressive start.
Can I pet Primarina?
Sure! Go on ahead.
*Popplio claps and Brionne smiles as Shiny Popplio comes out*
*Primarina sings more, causing the Shiny Popplio to come closer and closer, until it finally hugs Primarina, and Primarina gently hugs it back, while still singing comfortably*

Looks like the little one found someone to trust. Now Primarina can help us to get closer to it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom