• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

*deflects the beehive back at Cilantro*

Okay now where's my chocolate sauce and sprinkles?!! Yeah that's right i'm entering pimp mode and that means no thank yous and a whole lotta demands.

BEING FED OVER THE INTERNET IS GREAT
tenor.gif

Now where's my motherfudging Maltesers and shortbread?!!!!

It feels good to prepare you kiddies for life.

What about giving some of these food to the Rancors? (DON'T DO THAT LOOK!! I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM!!!!!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, SOME FAT JABBA FLUNKEY IN A DOMINATRIX OUTFIT WHO HAS A PET RANCOR
well you happen to be sorta right, minus the fat but actually I have some leather and that's all ya need. And as for the Rancors weeeeell lets just say that there's a cupboard in my laundry that has some air holes... hregh hregh hregh...

Don't tell the RSPCA, for the love of god

I'm afraid that's the biggest one I could find.

Well that just doesn't cut it, babycakeface. It looks like this pimp is gonna have to get nasty. Now, time to think out your terrrrrrrrible psychological punishments...

View attachment 112681

Looks like his eye’s bigger than his stomach.
Har har

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PHOTO OF ME

latest

Ahhhh I hate it when dopey kid photos of yourself get shared around, right. Especially the ones where one has a huge forehead, a scowl that a lungfish couldn't copy and a tan that superstars have yet to recreate. Then there are those ones in the outfits and oh goododddddddd...... and then there are the rocking horse anecdotes. But its nice because one ____ falls of their rocking horse and never get back on but you keep going no matter what :') this is f-cking significant stuff here

Worry not, here at RM we'll take care of you to the point of you becoming even fatter than before. You'll sure love it!
View attachment 112682 You will feel better in no time!

EW, BURGERS
Sorry matey but I'm one healthy Rancor smuggler- ah crap
Well anyway I eat rice and porridge and organic bread and junk like that. And shortbread and maltesers and stuff, obviously.

NOW, I GOTTA GO WASH MY FACE AND BRUSH MY TEETH
uCmjVZc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom