• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
*Walked onto the lake shore*
By the way, did you sleep well?
My night was a bit short due to everything that happened last evening, but I've had worse nights.

*Water Absorb absorbs all remaining water from my skin into my body, while Sylveon shakes his fur dry*

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
*very slight blush*
*blushes slightly too* Don't get the wrong idea, though. We're just very good friends. Nothing more.
Of course!
*Extends feelers*
How far do you think you can make them go? Like i said yesterday, an average Sylveon can extend them for about two to three feet of extra length. Can you do more? Or is your limit below that?

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
*blushes slightly too* Don't get the wrong idea, though. We're just very good friends. Nothing more.
:c

Anyway...

How far do you think you can make them go? Like i said yesterday, an average Sylveon can extend them for about two to three feet of extra length. Can you do more? Or is your limit below that?
I'm already at 3 feet extra length, but I can actually go on...
*Extends to 4.5 feet*

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
*Reaches 5.5 feet*
I don't think I can make it much longer at this point...
Don't give up! Remember all the hidden potential me, Espeon, and Leafeon have showed! We manifested our hidden potential in incredible speed, you can do it with this! Just focus and look inside yourself! The potential is in there somewhere! I know it! It lies within everyone!

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
Don't give up! Remember all the hidden potential me, Espeon, and Leafeon have showed! We manifested our hidden potential in incredible speed, you can do it with this! Just focus and look inside yourself! The potential is in there somewhere! I know it! It lies within everyone!
Ok...
*Focuses*
I can do this...put literally everything into extending...
*Feelers suddenly extend a lot faster, surpassing 10 feet after less than a minute*

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
Ok...
*Focuses*
I can do this...put literally everything into extending...
*Feelers suddenly extend a lot faster, surpassing 10 feet after less than a minute*
:D Told you you had the potential for it! Also, WHOA!! O_O You've just broken the previous record by a landslide! Do you think your hidden potential can still carry you even further? Can you go even further beyond?

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
:D Told you you had the potential for it! Also, WHOA!! O_O You've just broken the previous record by a landslide! Do you think your hidden potential can still carry you even further? Can you go even further beyond?
I...can...try...
*Extends to 12 feet*
Just...a...little...more...Come ON...
*Grows to 15 feet and very nearly reaches 16*
*Suddenly the orange glow fades*

I...can't...
*Falls over unconscious as the feeler quickly shrinks back to normal*

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
I...can...try...
*Extends to 12 feet*
Just...a...little...more...Come ON...
*Grows to 15 feet and very nearly reaches 16*
*Suddenly the orange glow fades*

I...can't...
*Falls over unconscious as the feeler quickly shrinks back to normal*
Are you okay?!

*feeds Sylveon a Revive and pours a bottle of Fresh Water down his throat*

Last edited:
Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
*Wakes up*
Yeah...I put literally every bit of strength into it...I guess I couldn't take it. How long did it become?
Your feelers extended for about 16 feet from their default length! You knocked the previous record out of the park and to the next town with that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.