• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Wakes up chained in a dark room with a dead Guzzlord in front of him*
*Tries to unchain himself, but something blocks the mind powers*
Guuuuuys?
*But nobody came......*

(Can't we just stop this already and say you had a nightmare?)
*Five masked people step in and take Espeon with themselves*
I'm highly afraid that's not the case......
*They stop in front of a dark gate, that starts opening magically*
*Beyond the gate lies an Ultra Wormhole!*
*Masked people throw Espeon into it*
*Espeon stands up in the middle of nowhere, acknowledking he's now unchained*
Cat dammit.... what do I do now?

*Five masked people step in and take Espeon with themselves*
I'm highly afraid that's not the case......
*They stop in front of a dark gate, that starts opening magically*
*Beyond the gate lies an Ultra Wormhole!*
*Masked people throw Espeon into it*
*Espeon stands up in the middle of nowhere, acknowledking he's now unchained*
Cat dammit.... what do I do now?
(Dear Arceus... Can't we have at least one day on this thread without something morbid happening? Is that too much to ask?!)

♪If you ever get caught up in troubles you thought up, in this place where the chaos doth stem♪

♪Just relax, hear the noise of the song of great joys that now echoes through all of RM♪

It goes
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

♪Train incoming or not, it rings proud from each spot where the road and the tracks intersect♪

♪Just relax; ‘til you’re dead, let the song fill your head—and if you don’t like it, you’re hecked♪

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

(I thought we had one when I was rematch-racing with Leafeon, also the first day Eeveelutions came in)
(Maybe, but is it too much to ask for a day with just silly shenanigans, like those races?

I dunno, maybe I just got tired of this when it kept delaying my sleep last night. Whatever. Go ahead. I don't mind.)
Regular Sylveon level.
Fine then. In that case, I'll give you... these ones!

Pok%C3%A9block_anime.png

You see, I have different kinds of Pokéblocks for varying hunger levels. These ones should be around your level.

*Wakes up to the sound of bells and stretches* Ahh good morning RM. *Collects some Nanab and Bluk Berries and goes to the lake to see if anyone else wants some*
*Sees a portal in front of himself*
*Jumps in and recognizes the place as RM gardens*
Hey, Leafeon! May I have some?
Also, good morning RM!

Hi there, Leafeon! Good morning! Gathering Berries as usual, I see?
Hello and good morning. Yep gathering berries and fruits is soothing.
*Sees a portal in front of himself*
*Jumps in and recognizes the place as RM gardens*
Hey, Leafeon! May I have some?
Whoa portal!
*Espeon leaps out* Good morning Espeon!
Sure!*Passes some berries to Espeon*

Hello there, Espeon! Was your night in Ultra Space fun and relaxing?
Those acolytes or whatever they were ruined my morning, but Kartana is a great sword fighting teacher.
Also Nihillego mind controlling powers..... took my knowledge of how brain works a step further.
Hello and good morning. Yep gathering berries and fruits is soothing.

Whoa portal!
*Espeon leaps out* Good morning Espeon!
Sure!*Passes some berries to Espeon*
Thank you!
*Eats happily*

Those acolytes or whatever they were ruined my morning, but Kartana is a great sword fighting teacher.
Also Nihillego mind controlling powers..... took my knowledge of how brain works a step further.

Thank you!
*Eats happily*
So... A bit of a rough morning, to put it mildly, eh? Maybe some Berries will cheer you up?

*sniffs* And they smell as sweet and delicious as ever! Can I have some?
Sure! You can have some too, Sylveon. I also have some for Umbreon when he comes back. *Rolls some berries over to Vaporeon and Sylveon and puts some in a pile for Umbreon, and begins to nibble on one of the Nanab Berries that I still have*
Kartana is a great sword fighting teacher.
Ooh!
Thank you!
*Eats happily*
You're welcome! ^^

Sure! You can have some too, Sylveon. I also have some for Umbreon when he comes back. *Rolls some berries over to Vaporeon and Sylveon and puts some in a pile for Umbreon, and begins to nibble on one of the Nanab Berries that I still have*
Thanks! You're the best!

*starts eagerly eating the Berries*
They already did, courtesy Leafeon.
:D
Yup. Exactly what I meant. Glad to hear that. :D
Delicious! :D
I'm glad you like 'em! They're my own special blend! You wouldn't believe how minor adjustments can bring great changes to the flavor and how filling they are!

*hears a gurgling noise coming from Sylveon's belly*

Hm? That's the sound your belly makes when the Pokéblocks break down and release their condensed content, but it isn't supposed to be that loud for an Eeveelution-sized treat... Wait a second...

*checks the label on the Pokéblock Case from which he took the Pokéblocks he gave to Sylveon*

beauty_and_the_big_by_mad2100-db00fn5.gif

By: Chubbinator (DeviantArt)
Looks I made a major blunder. I accidentally gave you Pokéblocks sized for a Snorlax's appetite. Sorry about that...

No worries! I should have an antidote somewhere in here too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom