• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
*blush*
You're...welcome...can't...breathe...
*quickly pulls back*

:eek: Whoops! Sorry...

But anyway: your staying here hasn't been for nothing! You've learned a lot about yourself and even realized your hidden potential in a way unique to you! I certainly look forward to us meeting again in the future and seeing how much you've grown then!

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
*quickly pulls back*

:eek: Whoops! Sorry...

But anyway: your staying here hasn't been for nothing! You've learned a lot about yourself and even realized your hidden potential in a way unique to you! I certainly look forward to us meeting again in the future and seeing how much you've grown then!
No problem. And that's very true. And all thanks to you! :D

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Amazing!
*Claps*
*tries to bow, momentarily forgetting he's still standing on his front legs, falling down on his back as a result*

Owww... This trick isn't that easy to pull off, especially for me out of all Eeveelutions, since my tail is relatively big and heavy compared to the rest of my body. It can really mess up with the balance if I'm not careful.

*swigs his tail around briefly as a demonstration*

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
*tries to bow, momentarily forgetting he's still standing on his front legs, falling down on his back as a result*

Owww... This trick isn't that easy to pull off, especially for me out of all Eeveelutions, since my tail is relatively big and heavy compared to the rest of my body. It can really mess up with the balance if I'm not careful.

*swigs his tail around briefly as a demonstration*
You okay?

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
*Tries to strengthen Dazzling Gleam*
*Tries to increase the pressure on Hydro Pump, but Dazzling Gleam breaks through and hits, causing Vaporeon to be thrown back.*

Heh... Not bad...

*thinking* I've got to keep my distance. If I get too close, those feelers could be a serious problem. So, as long as I stay at least 16 feet away, I should be fine...

*fires a Shadow Ball*

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
*Tries to increase the pressure on Hydro Pump, but Dazzling Gleam breaks through and hits, causing Vaporeon to be thrown back.*

Heh... Not bad...

*thinking* I've got to keep my distance. If I get too close, those feelers could be a serious problem. So, as long as I stay at least 16 feet away, I should be fine...

*fires a Shadow Ball*
*Fires a Shadow Ball back*

Status
Not open for further replies.