• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
*blush*
You're...welcome...can't...breathe...
*quickly pulls back*

:eek: Whoops! Sorry...

But anyway: your staying here hasn't been for nothing! You've learned a lot about yourself and even realized your hidden potential in a way unique to you! I certainly look forward to us meeting again in the future and seeing how much you've grown then!

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
*quickly pulls back*

:eek: Whoops! Sorry...

But anyway: your staying here hasn't been for nothing! You've learned a lot about yourself and even realized your hidden potential in a way unique to you! I certainly look forward to us meeting again in the future and seeing how much you've grown then!
No problem. And that's very true. And all thanks to you! :D

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
Amazing!
*Claps*
*tries to bow, momentarily forgetting he's still standing on his front legs, falling down on his back as a result*

Owww... This trick isn't that easy to pull off, especially for me out of all Eeveelutions, since my tail is relatively big and heavy compared to the rest of my body. It can really mess up with the balance if I'm not careful.

*swigs his tail around briefly as a demonstration*

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
*tries to bow, momentarily forgetting he's still standing on his front legs, falling down on his back as a result*

Owww... This trick isn't that easy to pull off, especially for me out of all Eeveelutions, since my tail is relatively big and heavy compared to the rest of my body. It can really mess up with the balance if I'm not careful.

*swigs his tail around briefly as a demonstration*
You okay?

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
*Tries to strengthen Dazzling Gleam*
*Tries to increase the pressure on Hydro Pump, but Dazzling Gleam breaks through and hits, causing Vaporeon to be thrown back.*

Heh... Not bad...

*thinking* I've got to keep my distance. If I get too close, those feelers could be a serious problem. So, as long as I stay at least 16 feet away, I should be fine...

*fires a Shadow Ball*

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
*Tries to increase the pressure on Hydro Pump, but Dazzling Gleam breaks through and hits, causing Vaporeon to be thrown back.*

Heh... Not bad...

*thinking* I've got to keep my distance. If I get too close, those feelers could be a serious problem. So, as long as I stay at least 16 feet away, I should be fine...

*fires a Shadow Ball*
*Fires a Shadow Ball back*

Status
Not open for further replies.